Marion 2013 claycourt season - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 04:37 PM   #76
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marion 2013 claycourt season

oh wow..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM   #77
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Big, big tank......Bigger than expected. Anyways, RG is the only goal. Before a full grass season.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #78
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

RG
1st round against Govortsova
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #79
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

If she plays like in Madrid on a quick clay, Marion can do something for R1 and R2 (Kr Pliskova or Q). Hope she will play on monday under a sunny day.
R3 : Flipkens, Pennetta or Schiavone.
Old May 25th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #80
country flag Lighter

I lately read Marion's dad interview on l'équipe (last thursday). There is many information including core of current Marion's problem : as it is written in newspaper, i guess that i can speak of it. In fact, it seems that her parents couple situation is floating. And Marion probably has felt guilty of that. Gerald Brémond even spoke about a divorce process. But Walter didn't confirm.

It can explain why she has decided to look after a new coach. It seems that Marion found too expensive Novotna experience. And concerning Brémond, Walter didn't understand why he left.

Today, it's a day by day situation between them.
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #81
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

wow
Old May 26th, 2013, 09:44 AM   #82
country flag Lighter

Funny story in l'équipe yesterday. Marion's presser should have been held on friday. But no Marion. Presser was postponed every hour before to be cancelled. In fact, WTA was looking for Marion everywhere and didn't find her. In fact, Marion was just in player lounge.

Presser was finally organized yesterday : http://www.lequipe.fr/Tennis/Actuali...-donner/373636

As i wrote in a previous post, she explains that she needs to win R1 and R2 in order to get confidence.

Last edited by Lighter : May 26th, 2013 at 01:09 PM.
Old May 27th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #83
country flag Lighter

Marion has maybe found a new sparring partner : Thomas Drouet

Thomas Drouet is the previous Bernard Tomic's sparring partner, knocked down by Tomic's father in Madrid.

In fact, after Madrid incident, Thomas read in newspaper that Marion was looking for a sparring partner. As he has known her since they were kids (they both played national championships U16), he called Marion who accepted to try. And Thomas confirmed that it's more calm with Bartoli's family than with Tomic's one. And he appreciates. And he seems very positive. He feels that Marion's hitting are improving day after day, especially between saturday and sunday. And if it doesn't work this time, he's sure that it will work very soon.

It's good to know.

Thomas Drouet (right) with Monaco davis cup team :

Last edited by Lighter : May 27th, 2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #84
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
I lately read Marion's dad interview on l'équipe (last thursday). There is many information including core of current Marion's problem : as it is written in newspaper, i guess that i can speak of it. In fact, it seems that her parents couple situation is floating. And Marion probably has felt guilty of that. Gerald Brémond even spoke about a divorce process. But Walter didn't confirm.

It can explain why she has decided to look after a new coach. It seems that Marion found too expensive Novotna experience. And concerning Brémond, Walter didn't understand why he left.

Today, it's a day by day situation between them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
wow
Very sad to hear about her parents' problems. It would affect anybody a lot, and many things make more sense now.

Wish I could send a to Marion.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #85
country flag Lighter

Marion, 1st position on Philippe Chatrier tomorrow before Djoko. But don't know if she'll play at the right time. Forecasts are very bad at the beginning before an improvement in the afternoon.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 28th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #86
country flag Lighter

Still raining on Paris. Maybe start at 12:30 PM.

On radio roland garros, big debate on Marion with former pros Camille Pin and Sophie Amiach. Camille confirmed that Marion's practices are two times more intense than for other players. And Sophie Amiach said that Marion was too exhausted before to play 2011 semi vs Fran. She was at her practice the day before and it was too intense for her.
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #87

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

Looks like play is suspended again.

I was fearing the worst in the first set, but a good fight back from Marion to win it.

Score is 7-6, 2-1, Marion serving.
Old May 28th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #88

7-6, 4-6, 7-5

Thrilling for the neutrals, I'm sure. I found it so very painful. But she won

I choose to look at the positives. When Govortsova was serving for the match, she threw herself into returning every ball out wide. And she hit some very clutch return winners, and second hits. That game was the most important, so it's encouraging to get a glimpse of the level of intensity she's capable of.
Old May 28th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #89
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

too much for my poor nerves but glad she fought and won
Old May 28th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #90
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

This match was unbelievable. I'm glad. I just squealed with joy. Allez
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote