Caroline Garcia - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:47 AM   #751
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

elle est comment dire desesperante

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #752
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

RG
1st round against QUALIFER
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #753
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Vs Miss Beygelzimer
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #754
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Allez
Caroline def. Beygelzimer 6-3 6-4
Next Serena
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #755
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Could she break top 100 with this single win?
I hope she will play without tension against Serena. It could be an interesting match!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaď - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #756
country flag samresmo

samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light samresmo is a glorious beacon of light

She will be very close to the top 100. As of now she is 95! Good job Caro! Enjoy against Serena!
samresmo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #757
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

she's in top 100,so niice

now just enjoy your match against serena

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #758
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 28th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #759
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.boursorama.com/actualites...36617f7c712e23
Old May 28th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #760
country flag Bероника

Old May 28th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #761
country flag Alwaysfan

Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future Alwaysfan has a brilliant future

Congrats!!!
Alwaysfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #762
country flag Bероника

Caro lost 1 & 2 to Serena
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #763
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 10th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #764
country flag TheJoh

WTA Birmingham
Final Qualifing
[11]Casey Dellacqua (AUS) d [1]Caroline Garcia (FRA) 7-6(7) 6-4
Old Jun 19th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #765
country flag améliemomo

Caro reached 3rd round in Wimbledon qualies

Q1: def Cepede Royg 3 and 1
Q2: def Broady 7-6 7-6

now will face Kurumi Nara in Q3, someone knows how she can play?