Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 145 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:20 AM   #2161
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Another 2 BP!
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2162
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

If you go for an inside-out FH return you should put a little more on it than that pusher shot.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:22 AM   #2163
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

excelent point, and than not hitting deep enough
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:22 AM   #2164
country flag KatjaS

She has one of the most powerful forehands on the WTA and she plays these pathetic pusher-shots twice in a row.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #2165
country flag KatjaS

She had the chance to run away with it and then lost it by being not aggressive enough.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:25 AM   #2166
country flag _inocencia_

_inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all _inocencia_ is a name known to all

yeah you just keep hitting softballs in the middle of court, oh come on jule, I mean
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2167
country flag KatjaS

Do you remember a match from her where you thought "She's not aggressive enough" ? Gotta be the first time this has happened.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2168
country flag _inocencia_

she stays back, after that bkh? I can't
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:27 AM   #2169
country flag KatjaS

No way that drop shot was intentional.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:28 AM   #2170
country flag _inocencia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Do you remember a match from her where you thought "She's not aggressive enough" ? Gotta be the first time this has happened.
Errani is more agressive OMG
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:30 AM   #2171
country flag KatjaS

4-2 but what a lucky escape. Seriously, what's wrong with Julia? Keeps pushing.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:30 AM   #2172
country flag _inocencia_

Quote:
No way that drop shot was intentional.
Yeah but she (Coco) was so late on that ball, no way she could go deep with that
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #2173
country flag KatjaS

She has more depth on her backhand than on her forehand.

0-30, please break now. Please.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:32 AM   #2174
country flag KatjaS

Ah, an opening. Time for a ridiculous ROS error.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:34 AM   #2175
country flag _inocencia_

Quote:
4-2 but what a lucky escape. Seriously, what's wrong with Julia? Keeps pushing.
I don't know and I really DISLIKE pushers