Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #406
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

lol, Kookie lost 1st round...

Lucie plays Meusburger next, possible QF vs Puig, tough
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 12:03 AM   #407
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see she won in the end...especially after the scoreboard malfunction saying she lost the set 6-4 then not working for the rest of the set

I have a bad feeling she'll lose to Puig though

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 04:15 PM   #408
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

So she won 6-7 6-4 6-2...it was tough and really close, she won 8 of 9 games from 2-3 to 6-4 4-0...but I recommend reading the livescores thread, i kept an up to date running of the games if you wanna see how things went, the chances she missed, when she had to fight back etc...also good to note she had 11 aces today.

Bad to note is this

That bloody thigh injury!

Edit:
Found this too, so it was during the match

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old May 18th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #409
country flag Davodus

Won 6-0 7-5...As I said in the livescores thread she was 6-0 3-0 up and let it get to 3-3, but managed to hold onto her serve until she won 7-5 on her 2nd MP.

Into the final though which is nice, she should save herself a seeding for RG now

Old May 18th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #410
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Lucie on getting to her first final of the year! Should win this over Cadantu!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #411
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Hopefully this will be a boost to her confidence. More importantly though, hope she's not exacerbating that thigh injury...

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #412
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

Lucie
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #413
country flag Davodus

Nice to see she won after that awful first set...she always should've won easily. Also nice that she defended her title, came here and won again with much less form than last year....and the 140 points on her ranking is a nice bonus

Old May 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #414
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Nice to see Lucie winning matches she should be winning this season!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #415
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on this title. It's a little tournament, but it's played before the Czech crowd, which makes it that special.

Also some nice guests during this event, including Nick Bolletieri and Hana Mandlikova.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #416
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Lucie for defending her title! Good luck to her at the FO!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #417
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Ollie_R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:04 PM   #418
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on 100k Prague title, Lucie !

Never in doubt. Now kick some asses at Paris

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 11:30 PM   #419
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Anything less than the title would have been embarrassing given the level of opponents, but even so good job on the title defence by Lucie.

The match against Puig seemed a crazy mess but thereafter some periods of dominance, 6-0 3-0 over Cepelova and 6-1 in sets 2 and 3 against Cadantu. Trouble is there's still lots of mental demons and wanting to choke but at least she'll go in to Roland Garros on a win, whether it'll help or not...
Like Winter we are cruel
sCoTt.ChE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 04:28 AM   #420
country flag Davodus

Lucie/Pavs are gonna be seeded about 11 in the doubles for RG Seeded in singles and doubles for the first time in her career...GOAT