Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 04:12 PM   #76
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Getting in the spirit of RG

New facebook cover pic.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #77
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
As Roland Garros nears, should Novak Djokovic -- the man who beat Rafa in Monte Carlo -- or Maria Sharapova, who has but one loss on clay this season, be concerned? Peter Bodo, Richard Pagliaro, and Ed McGrogan discuss two notable omissions from the Italian Open's final weekend.
Listen to this discussion: The TENNIS.com Podcast

And although all the things they said about Masha kinda made me mad - it actually is the truth
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:15 PM   #78
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
Masha looks great in long sleeves

True, and what an amazing figure she's got!
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 09:29 PM   #79
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

its official, I'll be at the Roland Garros friday and sunday of the first week , PC ans SL for me
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:47 PM   #80
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
its official, I'll be at the Roland Garros friday and sunday of the first week , PC ans SL for me
*envy look* - Congrats - Have a lot of fun!!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:13 AM   #81
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
exactly my thoughts! It was damp last year too, and Masha climatised easy.
Wet and cold weather is more of a concern for Serena, who likes to use her serve, rather than Masha who likes to work the point.

Also that RG dress for me anyway, looked better at Birmingham

but it also looked very pretty on the clay. I think that dress design is underrated, I loved it because it was so different
I believe the consensus then was that it's a GOAT dress with just the wrong colour combination for red clay, too dull. It was the year of peak-layering-pova too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
Oh my I'll be paying attention to your photo albums then
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:37 AM   #82
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

RG '10 is one of my favourites.

Actually watch AO 2011 highlights as well. Those sorts of dresses are what she needs now, different and pretty enough for the Slams but simple enough for the range. Although obviously change the grey up.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:57 AM   #83
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

RG 08 09 are my favourite, especially 09
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.

Last edited by Crux Squall : May 22nd, 2013 at 11:18 AM.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:26 PM   #84
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Not good

Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:27 PM   #85
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

If she loses it, she'll get back to No 2 after Wimbledon for sure though

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:28 PM   #86
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh. Chances are she's gonna move down to #3

CLAYPOVA
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:29 PM   #87
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Even if Vika loses first round, Maria has to make semis

Scenarios.

Serena will stay #1 regardless she did win Rome and Madrid

Vika has to lose R1, R2 or R3 and Maria has to make semis to stay #2

If Vika loses in R4 or QF, Maria has to make the finals.

If Vika loses in Semis, Maria has to win.

If Vika makes the final, she will be #2.

CLAYPOVA
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:39 PM   #88
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

2011 dress is my favourite

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:40 PM   #89
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Not a lot of people like it but my favourite dress from RG is 2007

CLAYPOVA
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM   #90
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Not a lot of people like it but my favourite dress from RG is 2007

BEST DRESS EVERRRRRRRRRRR.

Les reines de Paris.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote