Strasbourg R1: Pennetta def. Svitolina 6-4, 6-2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 04:07 PM   #1
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Strasbourg R1: Pennetta def. Svitolina 6-4, 6-2

Flavia

got through qualifying, although didnt look to great at times. Please get yourself back into form and back into the top 20 where you belong.

If she can get close to playing her best she really has an amazing draw to reach the final now and really could take the title
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 04:13 PM   #2
country flag RayTheKilcherian

RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future RayTheKilcherian has a brilliant future
Re: Strasbourg R1: Pennetta def. Svitolina 6-4, 6-2

This is great. Keep it up Flavia
RayTheKilcherian is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:18 PM   #3
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #4
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia needs matches so playing qualifying might turn out to be good in the end.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:40 PM   #5
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

flavia great win
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:58 PM   #6
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute

she's attempting a real return to the tour. very proud of her.
wish her the best of luck. i think realistically, once the american summer is here, if she can enter qualifications - she can still finish the year within top50.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:34 PM   #7
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia has a good chance of doing well here actually , her draw has opened up.

Princess Elina

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:21 PM   #8
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Yay go Flavia!

Sydney SF - Tsvetana Pironkova (6-4, 6-3) Australian Open R1 - Luksika Kumkhum (6-2, 1-6, 6-4) Doha QF - Jelena Jankovic (6-1, 6-3) Dubai R2 - Carla Suarez Navarro (1-6, 6-4, 7-6) Indian Wells R4 - Dominika Cibulkova (6-3, 6-2) Miami QF - Maria Sharapova (7-5, 6-1) Stuttgart R2 - Alisa Kleybanova (6-2, 7-6(3)) Madrid SF - Simona Halep (6-7, 6-3, 6-2) Rome R2 - Shuai Zhang (7-6, 5-7, 6-3) French Open R3 - Svetlana Kuznetsova (6-7, 6-1, 9-7) Eastbourne QF - Heather Watson (w/o) Montreal R3 - Ekaterina Makarova (6-4, 1-6, 6-2) Cincinnati R2 - Elina Svitolina (6-2, 7-6) US Open R3 - Aleksandra Krunic (6-4, 6-4)
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 07:27 PM   #9
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Flavs!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:04 PM   #10
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam View Post
she's attempting a real return to the tour. very proud of her.
wish her the best of luck. i think realistically, once the american summer is here, if she can enter qualifications - she can still finish the year within top50.
top50? that's way too much she's #158 now and R3 to defend next week
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote