oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 06:03 PM   #3766
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta lost to Rogers, 2-6 5-7. Not so surprising if she didn't play good enough, Rogers has become quite solid.

But some good news: she has entered the doubles draw with Torro-Flor, due to Niculescu/Puchkova's retirement. They will face 2nd seeds Grandin/Uhlirova in R1. Good luck
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 07:59 PM   #3767
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

GL in dubs!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:43 PM   #3768
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta's next tournaments:

Next week: MD in Maribor, unseeded
the following week: MD in Agri/TUR, seeded
(if she loses before QF and gets in as ALT to the Q of Nürnberg, she will play there from Saturday on)

So I expect at least one QF in one of the both tournaments and if she gets in into Q of Nürnberg, to tank in Agri and to play in Nürnberg, where I could finally see her in persona

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:47 PM   #3769
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Marta!!

Please make it to Nurnberg!! Adrian, hope you get to see her play!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:48 PM   #3770
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
GL Marta!!

Please make it to Nurnberg!! Adrian, hope you get to see her play!
That would be breathtaking

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:36 PM   #3771
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

I've seen her play once = at the U.S. Open first round against Barboro Stykova Zavalova in 2010. She hits the ball very cleanly and has the power to move her opponent side to side. I had to resist yelling at her to get into the net, because she just didn't do that enough. I hope she has a good coach now, she didn't have one on site that day. To me, she looked like a top 30 talent who just didn't execute a proper game plan. I really hope she can at least somewhat turn things around and at least return to the top 150 this year.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 09:52 PM   #3772
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

(7)Masa Zec-Peskiric (SLO) v Laura-Ioana Andrei (ROU)
(Q)Ana Konjuh (CRO) v (Q)Manon Arcangioli (FRA)
Marta Domachowska (POL) v (Q)Cindy Burger (NED)
(3)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) v Conny Perrin (SUI)

at least SF with this draw

Old May 27th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #3773
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope she will win her 1st match easily.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #3774
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

GL Marta!!

She also is the 3rd seed in doubles with Klepac.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #3775
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
(7)Masa Zec-Peskiric (SLO) v Laura-Ioana Andrei (ROU)
(Q)Ana Konjuh (CRO) v (Q)Manon Arcangioli (FRA)
Marta Domachowska (POL) v (Q)Cindy Burger (NED)
(3)Maria Irigoyen (ARG) v Conny Perrin (SUI)

at least SF with this draw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
I just hope she will win her 1st match easily.
FAIL

Burger def Domachowska 63 46 62

Old May 29th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #3776
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

that's just too much
Old May 29th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #3777
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

I think she just isn't motivated during ITFs + all the girls know, who she is and they want to win against her badly

Her results in Strasbourg + the match against Beck in Katowice reflect this IMO

we'll see whether she really will go to Turkey next or whether she withdraws there and plays in Nürnberg (Q, at the moment she is 13th ALT)

Old May 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #3778
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marta

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #3779
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #3780
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

sometimes I just think, she has forgotten where she has commited to and therefore withdraws always late

but may also mean, she will go to Nürnberg to play Q next week on Saturday I would literally die