Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2013, 11:54 AM   #61
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

I want Maria to hold that trophy again this year so bad .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2013, 12:33 PM   #62
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, Trih is right

The weather is godawful here. I am wearing my winter coat (and my scarf in the morning!). The forecast for the remaining of the week is quite horrible. Around 5-10°C in the morning and 15-20(at the best)°C in the afternoon. It feels colder because of the rain and the wind.

So surely with Maria's tendencies to catch a cold, she better cover her body in Paris

I wonder how messed up RG is gonna be this year

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:37 PM   #63
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Yes, Trih is right

The weather is godawful here. I am wearing my winter coat (and my scarf in the morning!). The forecast for the remaining of the week is quite horrible. Around 5-10°C in the morning and 15-20(at the best)°C in the afternoon. It feels colder because of the rain and the wind.

So surely with Maria's tendencies to catch a cold, she better cover her body in Paris

Are you going to go there everyday with Doomsday and give us reports again? We all know that's why she won it last year, with your presence there
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:40 PM   #64
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesborah View Post
Yes, Trih is right

Masha looks great in long sleeves

Old May 21st, 2013, 12:41 PM   #65
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

In all seriousness, bad weather is not good news. I don't want long ass rain delay sand wet courts. It changes the game so much. The best example was the Federer-Soderling QF from 2010. Federer was dominating early on, but then rain started, they had a delay and the courts were heavy and wet and it all turned around and Soderling won.
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:53 PM   #66
country flag Fighterpova

Btw, does anyone else miss this:

She looked so pretty
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:23 PM   #67
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Sarina trying so hard on klaye after Masha's domination last season....

Not letting it happen, yo Razzano where you at?

In all seriousness, please play well Maria...and beat one of either Sarina/Azarenka on your quest to winning RG13.

Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:23 PM   #68
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely not. I was so happy with the ponytail came back in America
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:25 PM   #69
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

yesss, I loved the braided pony. It seems like the days of Maria switching things up with her look on court are over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:27 PM   #70
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
In all seriousness, bad weather is not good news. I don't want long ass rain delay sand wet courts. It changes the game so much. The best example was the Federer-Soderling QF from 2010. Federer was dominating early on, but then rain started, they had a delay and the courts were heavy and wet and it all turned around and Soderling won.
Yeah, but on another hand, Maria seems quite adaptable to the bad weather conditions, while Rena is not so much, so....
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM   #71
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I love her 2010 dress

CLAYPOVA IN THE HOUSE!
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:52 PM   #72
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
Sarina trying so hard on klaye after Masha's domination last season....

Not letting it happen, yo Razzano where you at?

In all seriousness, please play well Maria...and beat one of either Sarina/Azarenka on your quest to winning RG13.

those revenge gifs

razzano won agaist tamira "i only play good at wimbledon" paszek so, i'm waitng against whome she will play 1st round

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:02 PM   #73
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

This poor weather could actually hurt Serena the most here, so please, weather Gods...help us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:21 PM   #74
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
This poor weather could actually hurt Serena the most here, so please, weather Gods...help us
exactly my thoughts! It was damp last year too, and Masha climatised easy.
Wet and cold weather is more of a concern for Serena, who likes to use her serve, rather than Masha who likes to work the point.

Also that RG dress for me anyway, looked better at Birmingham

but it also looked very pretty on the clay. I think that dress design is underrated, I loved it because it was so different
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM   #75
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

wet and damp weather means players with long swings and huge games will be rocking on dirt...and conversely the servebots will have to huff and puff to win their service games as opposed to banging down aces. I know which type of player Maria is, now it's up to her to regain good memories from last year in Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote