Peak Hingis vs Peak Radwanska - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Peak Hingis vs Peak Radwanska

Hingis on all surfaces 91 84.26%
Radwanska on all surfaces 9 8.33%
Hingis on slow , Radwanska on fast surfaces 6 5.56%
Hingis on grass and clay , Radwanska on hardcourts 2 1.85%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 20th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #76
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peak Hingis vs Peak Radwanska

The OP is the same troll who said Errani is better than Safina on clay; close the thread
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #77
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedompotatoes View Post
i never said anything about maria and vika. i dont care about those two they are just fodder for serena in this late stage of her career.

hingis cant go toe to toe with peak serena. h2h is irrelevant. she doesnt possess the power or serve. sorry.

like i said maybe on clay but thats it.
h2h is releavant cause the played many matches close to their best and most of the time they were very close. 100% PEAK is overrated cause it happens one match per year maybe, you have to look on peak as VERY HIGH LEVEL of playing imo which they produced in their matches most of the time. And h2h is 10:11 so for me it's visible their matches would always be close with slight adv to Serena but really very small advantage like the h2h is.

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #78
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of

Quote:
okay so basically youre saying that hingis can go toe to toe with a serena whos playing good tennis.

this isnt that big of a deal their are a number of other great players who can do the same actually.

although it doesnt seem like it today of course.
Well actually not too many. I would say it's Hingis, Henin, Venus, Capriati. Of course i don't include other legends from the past who never met Serena cause we don't know how this matches would go. But definetly nowadays some players can do it only occasionally like Stosur playing the match of her life in US Open and that's quite sad, but I love Serena so always better watching her winning the titles than Vika.

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:00 AM   #79
country flag kusiak

Quote:
okay this thread is about hingis and radwnska btw.

wingis is just better than her obviously. this shouldnt even be a thread.

i dont know what sharapova fan got against hingis.
Maybe that demolishing job in Tokyo (6:3, 6:1)? yeah i know h2h is 2:1 for Maria but still it was funny how Martina just thrashed her in her 3rd tournament after 4 years out of tennis. She was blasting winners from anywhere. It was Peak Hingis.

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:47 AM   #80
country flag DOUBLEFIST

DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute DOUBLEFIST has a reputation beyond repute

Only on TF could this thread exist.

I guess that's one of the things I love about this place. The unbeliveably absurd is thouroghly entertained.
DOUBLEFIST is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:34 AM   #81
country flag PoliCappuccino

PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of PoliCappuccino has much to be proud of

After reading some of the pages in this board, I must say...the disrespect!

People who refer Queengis and A. Radwanska as "pushers" in their strategy of play are just trolls. It's that or they just fail to see and appreciate the sheer brilliance behind their crafty play.

Well, back on topic. We can't really have a definite and accurate evaluation of this particular Peak vs Peak discussion because one, Hings have already retired and have accomplished many achievements in relevance of the high level of play she had shown in her best times. We saw her brief stint of dominance and develop as a player until the end of her career. From this, we can certainly point out which months or years did Peak Hingis did rose. Now unlike her, Aga hasn't even reached her A+++ game yet in a sense that she's still quite young and have many opportunities to hone and strengthen the build of her game. Of course, there are still a bit more factors that could affect this discussion like the period in which they played and what not.

If I have a say in this H2H, this post sums up my opinions nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forehand27 View Post
That said on the thread title Hingis easily. Radwanska actually looks very underpowered compared to Hingis, Hingis could even play like a ball basher and beat Radwanska that way if she wished. Also while Radwanska might be almost as smart and play with almost as much guile, her placements and directional control, and ability to take the ball early and time it so well, is nowhere near the same level.
Both are known for their intelligent use of the court and as well as variety in their shots. However, there are differences in their game that sets one apart from the other.

Hingis takes the ball relatively early compared to Aga. This has its merits as it reduces the time her opponent can react thus compensating with the general lack of power in Hingis' groundstrokes. (However, Hingis' backhand dtl is quite vicious enough to surprise the opponent) Yes, Aga does have a good grasp with her angles but so as Hingis. It seems to me that Hingis excels on almost every aspect Radwanska is deemed to be good at. Overall, a better execution of play by the almighty Queengis. Now, another thing I noticed is that she plays offense-to-defense, and vice versa quite well. It is as if she has the initiative to play aggresively all the way when she knows she can easily overpower or outmaneuver her opponent, or quickly adapt to her defensive tactics if she's the one being overpowered. I think Aga lacks that as I see her playing in a passive manner most of the time.

So yeah...go Hingis!
PoliCappuccino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:41 AM   #82
country flag Bronx19

Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of Bronx19 has much to be proud of

Hingis was incredibly solid, she just didnt look like missing.

WTF happened to WTA?
Bronx19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 04:12 AM   #83
country flag tracytracy22

tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice tracytracy22 is just really nice

Quote:
i never said anything about maria and vika. i dont care about those two they are just fodder for serena in this late stage of her career.

hingis cant go toe to toe with peak serena. h2h is irrelevant. she doesnt possess the power or serve. sorry.

like i said maybe on clay but thats it.
Serena would obviously win the majority of the matches if they were to play each other at their peaks. But you gotta take into account the surface. On grass serena would kill her but everywhere else would be kinda interesting when yout think about it...it would be closer than what most people would think imho.
tracytracy22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:09 PM   #84
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoliCappuccino View Post
BTW, great avatar pic. I guess it's from late 1980s? Must be either her last years in CZ or early years in SUI.
Petronius is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:13 PM   #85
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

No contest.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote