**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #976
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I don't think he had anything with Serena. Now THAT was definitely Nike pimping him out
Where did you see I said she had anything with her?? I was just trying to say how NIKE likes to pimp him around and he uses all the possible situations; the training camp and friendship with Serena was abused by them for their PR purposes, also the relationship with Maria is.
For more than a year now they are promoting him as the "million dollar boy"..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #977
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

No I didn't think you were saying he had something with Serena. I just wrote it to make a point how Nike has been trying to promote him
There is a new Dimipova thread where you can post that interview if you want
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:14 PM   #978
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
MariaSharapova Maria Sharapova 1m
If I lived in Rome, I would turn into a big pan of homemade spaghetti
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #979
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, food pics
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #980
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

Maria looks like a teenager in that pic. That spaghetti doesn't look appetising at all. Is that how they serve them? To save washing up?

According to Judy Murray on twitter, she was with Grigor at the restaurant and so were a lot of 'talents' (tennis stars)
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #981
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

food
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #982
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor needs to learn how to take decent photographs.
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #983
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post

Michael Joyce @mikejoyce73 : @MariaSharapova wtf I thought you were gluten free #cheater
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #984
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

OMG; Mike?!?
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #985
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

P.S. The chick ain't that bad herself.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #986
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 18 de may
Couldn't take Rome with me, but left with these cuties...no they're not golfing shoes!

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 17 may
I'm sorry for having to withdraw from the tournament this morning. Didn't recover after being sick last week and it got me again last night.
Quote:
Marti ‏@_mash22 17 may
@MariaSharapova I'm so sorry Masha get well soon!! we need you to be 100% for RG! DAVAI❤
Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 17 may
@_mash22 I will be!! Thank you!
Quote:
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell 15 may
This painting sold for $48.8 million today. Can I get some art major to tell me why?
Quote:
Maria Sharapova
‏@MariaSharapova
@darrenrovell I'm no expert, although I like his work... But not for 48mil...

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #987
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A must in Paris: Cafe Breizh

I have no idea what this is but it looks great
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #988
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

who is on the other side of the table ?
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #989
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Vika?
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #990
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How many more strapless Dior dresses is Jennifer Lawrence going to wear on the red carpet? #fashionpolice

Why does she care?