Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #31
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Roland Garros 2013 : La reine Maria de retour dans son jardin

Incredibly excited for RG!

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #32
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Disgusted. At least, after the upcoming disaster the pretender shall be excluded from the clan.
Noooo don't take it like this, I asked them to make a thread and Craig chose Debby.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #33
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

*subscribes*

Let's go Masha.
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #34
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

French Title, it's a sign.
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #35
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

At least no references to a cow in the subject line - Yay!!!

As for Masha defending her title:
a) She's never won a slam in uneven years
b) She's never defended a slam title
c) Seeing Serena's rampage on red clay I doubt anyone can threaten her

So - in my opinion chances are slim that Masha will defend her title - A place in the final is the best we can hope for - The question is - do we wanna see her get slaughtered by Serena in a final again?
As a Masha fan I'm of course hoping for the best - This is a slam and anything can happen - surprise upsets are not uncommon - injuries and withdrawals can happen - We'll just have to wait to see for the draw and what happens during the tournament - All we can do is to wish Masha good luck and hope for the best
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:56 AM   #36
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

good luck Maria
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #37
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Lets not worry about Serena. It's not gonna happen until the end if both reach there and we all know at for Maria to win she needs to serve well and Serena needs to serve poorly and missing her timing. I have a feeling that Serena has played out of herself in Madrid and Rome and for some reason I see her being dismissed by Stosur.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #38
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Deb hon thanks for such an awesome thread

In Claypova I trust

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #39
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

At least Maria shouldn't be feeling any pressure.

All eyes will be on Serena.

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #40
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

I love the trailer:

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #41
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

YESSSS such an epic trailer

Please let my favorite tournament of the year not be a flop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #42
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Everytime I see her with that RG trophy I burst into such a huge smile
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #43
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I love the trailer:

[youtube]fhqwOCf9FrI&feature=player_embedded[youtube]
OMG, FEELINGS!
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 01:58 AM   #44
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is a lot quieter than I expected.

No point thinking of Serena before the Final should both get there. Despite Maria showing great poise to not let Serena's loss blind her vision last year, Maria has shown a lot of times, particularly the past two AOs, that she can still mess up the chance if it arrives.

Even if they meet in the final, Serena has still been vulnerable in all her major finals since she came back, it almost happened in Miami, maybe the clay court can help Maria go that little bit further.

However, there's still 6 important matches to be played before that can even be thought of. Looking forward to the draw.
Old May 21st, 2013, 02:14 AM   #45
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

There's still a week to go before the start, so I'm sure it's just the calm before the storm around here. Everyone's anxious to see this thing get rolling.

The time since last year's final went by so quickly. No matter how many tough losses Maria had over that period, all I had to do was remind myself that Maria was the reigning French Open champion and that always improved my mood. And now it's already time for Maria to defend that crown.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote