Lesya Tsurenko - Super girls don't win - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #181
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lesya Tsurenko - Super girls don't win

Looks like Cibulkova is next and if she gets past her,
Sabine Lisicki. Tough gals, but not impossible.
jimmy55313 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #182
country flag Aledio

Aledio is an unknown quantity at this point

New website about Lesia Tsurenko - http://tsurenko.com.
Aledio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 03:15 PM   #183
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold jimmy55313 is a splendid one to behold

Lesia beats Duque-Marino in quallies 6-3 6-3 This
is a good win against a tough cookie.
Voegele is likely next--
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #184
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

She will play Lepchenko First Round!Take it!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #185
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

Lesia has a chance to win this match, especially she fought yesterday. Torro-Flor had 64 52 and serve
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #186
country flag jimmy55313

I think Lesya has a good chance vs Lepchenko, but from there it's either
Kirilenko or Medina Garrigues, both of whom are tough cookies. If Lesya's
on top of her game, she can get past all of them.
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #187
country flag jimmy55313

Yet again, Lesia makes it thru the quallies-- and loses in the first round:
Lepchenko d Tsurenko 6-4 6-2. Why does Lesia always choose to sign up for
tourneys in which she has to come up thru the quallies ? Why not sign up
for the $235K and $500K events where she's in the main draw and then she
stands a fair chance of winning ? By the time she hits the main draw, she's
played two or three matches in the quallies and is likely pretty tired.
Sorry-- a tad frustrated

Last edited by jimmy55313 : May 14th, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
Old May 14th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #188
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

She's playing Brussels and has to qualify there too. She's still on that thin rankings line as of right now.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #189
country flag jimmy55313

She's playing Brussels and has to qualify there too

Why not sign up for the Strasbourg $235K and be in the main
draw ? I'm sure there's a good reason for this but it's
kinda frustrating to root for a player who signs up for
tourneys she realistically has no chance of winning.
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #190
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Welp, Mladenovic pulled out so Lesia is into the MD.
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #191
country flag Jane Lane

Brussels MD

Wozniacki v Bye
Jie Zheng v Q
Oprandi v Q
Q v Goerges

Stephens v Pironkova
Halep v Rybarikova
Govortsova v Rus
Arvidsson v Peng

Lepchenko v Jovanovski
Baltacha v Voegele
Cepelova v Tsurenko
Kanepi v Cibulkova

Flipkens v Keys
Wickmayer v Hampton
Q v Van Uytvank
Vinci v Bye

Very winnable opener, hope she takes advantage of it.
Old May 20th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #192
country flag Jane Lane

Lost to Cepelova 75 36 57. Watched the whole thing.

The amount of free points she gives away on careless errors is ridiculous. I lost track of how many sitters she missed close to the net, especially on the forehand. At 30-30 when Cepelova was serving for it at *54, she hit a forehand swing volley right back to Jana and lost the point - I'd bet because she didn't want to miss.

She did well to dig in and break for 55* but made an UE every time she had GP in that game. Jana broke on her 3rd BP and held easily to win.

Bad loss, Jana didn't have to do much aside from get the ball back and hit some nice winners every now and again including a BH DTL on her 2nd MP.
Old May 20th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #193
country flag Mahon_Lorcan

Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute Mahon_Lorcan has a reputation beyond repute

Many wasted chances.
Mahon_Lorcan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:10 AM   #194
country flag Jane Lane

I hope she keeps working with the Henin Academy - hopefully they can help her be more consistent.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:53 PM   #195
Michaelangelo

Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all Michaelangelo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Lane View Post
Lost to Cepelova 75 36 57. Watched the whole thing.

The amount of free points she gives away on careless errors is ridiculous. I lost track of how many sitters she missed close to the net, especially on the forehand. At 30-30 when Cepelova was serving for it at *54, she hit a forehand swing volley right back to Jana and lost the point - I'd bet because she didn't want to miss.

She did well to dig in and break for 55* but made an UE every time she had GP in that game. Jana broke on her 3rd BP and held easily to win.

Bad loss, Jana didn't have to do much aside from get the ball back and hit some nice winners every now and again including a BH DTL on her 2nd MP.
Lesya was better in first set, no doubt about that but then Jana started risking, played very nice shots and in spite of the fact that ball clipped the tape on the top of the net and went over to Jana's side around 7-8 times, Jana stayed focused and kept growing during a game. Lesya started to be nervous and lost some easy balls, I agree, but also played some really great balls - most of the players would not return them, but Jana somehow found a way how to put more pressure on her opponent.

I disagree that Jana did not have to do much, she played very well. Lesya is a great talent and it was sad to see her losing in first round. Some qualification games were pain to watch and this was the best game that I saw in first three days.
Michaelangelo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote