oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 251 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 20th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #3751
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

Marta

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 20th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #3752
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Rain delay
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #3753
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Marta was going to lose it after going 0-2 down in the third. Won 3 straight games and has game point...

Hope she can finish it off after the delay...

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #3754
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta was down 6-4 2-6 0-2* 0-40

But Daniels choked. 2 UEs and 1 DF + one winner of Marta + another UE and voila, the break

Seriously, this match is crap. Marta was good from 2-2 to *5-2 in the 1st set and from then on she was crap.
Hitting some beautiful winners but too many errors and way too quick

Hopefully she can take that GP and make it 4-2*, so she has some games advantage, because you never know with her

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #3755
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

They revised the schedule. She is 1st on indoor court 1 begining at 4:30pm.

Marta, please finish!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #3756
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

10 minutes to go

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #3757
country flag Landon92

Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold Landon92 is a splendid one to behold

any stream?
Landon92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #3758
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landon92 View Post
any stream?
No, this is indoors and this is an out-door-tournament

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #3759
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Hold

4-2* FS, 4 games in a row

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #3760
country flag BineMachine

BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of BineMachine has much to be proud of

Phew if I hadn't come on here I wouldn't even know they'd started playing again, been waiting all day for this and Pennetta to restart
BineMachine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #3761
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Match point!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #3762
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MARTA! Nice win!! 64 26 62!! GL in MD!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
Old May 20th, 2013, 02:51 PM   #3763
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Finally!

First WTA-MD as qualifier since Copenhagen 2010

The match was a mess, Marta played great from 2-2 to *5-2 first set and then the horror-show began

Many mistakes, too fast giving points away and some superb winners from every postion on court

Daniels lead already 4-6 6-2 *2-0 40-0 but then began to choke with 3 UEs and a DF to give Marta the break back, who won the next 6 games in a row

Hopefully she will draw the Q vs. Q spot and Linette, so she might win a round on WTA Level

Old May 20th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3764
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

glad she won. She played well in the first two qualifying matches, Panova pulled out of the tournament in her section of the qualifying draw, and she survived today. She needs to regain the form she had yesterday to have a shot in the first round. Good luck and it is great to see her back in a WTA main draw.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #3765
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Marta drew Shelby Rogers.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic