Mirjana 2013: live matches - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1006
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of
Re: Mirjana 2013: live matches

couldn't get the break. it's going to be tough mentally now.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1007
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

broken. this is sad. it's like shes the 20 year old and her opponent is the veteran.
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #1008
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

one mp saved, it's 30-40
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:33 AM   #1009
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 19th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #1010
country flag SERVivor

terrible loss. I really thought the match getting postponed till today would help her. Failing to break at 3-3 was the key. If she broke she could have carried the momentum. This girl she lost to has beaten nobody else of note. Really a 50k player. Lucic needs to rest up for the French Open. She has to get some pts there to offset those lost from Italian Open and Strasbourg last year. She should skip the doubles if she is entered here, in my opinion.
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #1011
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

2 of 14 on bps
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #1012
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

How is it she plays this bad against bad players. Not like she is playing so much matches she physically exzausted. She wins not one singles after Stuttgar and only a few doubles matches. Most of the time in the hotel probably. Any shot for her to get LL spot?
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #1013
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
How is it she plays this bad against bad players.
That's our MikiLu...never inspired enough against lower tier opposition - story of her life. Oh well, let's hope she draws Serena in Paris then
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #1014
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
That's our MikiLu...never inspired enough against lower tier opposition - story of her life. Oh well, let's hope she draws Serena in Paris then
but how about inspired not to look bad on the courts? Defend points? Make those euros. Big shits like hers and that power why not walk out and win over some girl like ..what was the name? I like Lucic playing w JJ and great story there but don't see how,lucic has all this weapons and big girl, fit, and can be so bad so often. 14bps? That's 6-2 6-1 match. With this tennis she should play mostly 5ok's. she's doubles player really. Not meant for singles IMO. Oh well gL to her and her and JJ in rg.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #1015
ajmo!

Calm down, it's all about grass. Her game still can be dangerous for everybody on grass.
If she somehow wins a match in Paris great, but lets not expect to much on clay.
Btw, maybe it would have been good to enter doubles here. Draw is very weak for this level.
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #1016
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

^^ this. one win in paris single (maybe two in doubles) and then 4 weeks of solid grass play. The next two months are what counts
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1017
country flag SERVivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
^^ this. one win in paris single (maybe two in doubles) and then 4 weeks of solid grass play. The next two months are what counts
yea, but it kind of stinks seeing her lose so many pts. the last two weeks. I'd like more of a safety net in terms of defending pts from last year. But, you're right, grass is obviously her best surface and where she provides her most exciting tennis. Unfortunately, Stuttgart turned out to be an aberration on clay. With some rest and regrouping before RG, She should be able to win a match with a decent draw.
Old May 20th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #1018
country flag KingOfSwing

Quote:
but how about inspired not to look bad on the courts? Defend points? Make those euros. Big shits like hers and.
no I meant the big shots not the shits.

Lose to Lino close in Spain I can see but to me # 163 is easy match to win. Whoever she plays first round Paris will be lot better than 163. Plus her best career moves really been in clay before and after her comeback so I don't see why is it odd to expect good result from lucic on clay. Yes grass is good for her game but if she has "bad draws" every time inthe grass events and lose them all? Not good. At least the doubles really is coming through. I wonder if she and JJ are good friends. I hope so. JJ and miki now Top 20 doubles team #15 and miki still top 100 barely with this cramp week so time to win Roland Garos match. Even one. GL
Old May 20th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #1019
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no I meant the big shots not the shits.

Lose to Lino close in Spain I can see but to me # 163 is easy match to win. Whoever she plays first round Paris will be lot better than 163.
Unless she draws a qualifier
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #1020
ajmo!

broken to 40, then wasted 0-40 on return. 0-2