Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #751
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

well done reaching the QF
probably Safarova next? good luck there!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #752
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mo

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #753
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Btw, Pica just pulled out of Brussels . I guess she was going to miss Q's because she's still playing Prague
A good week of rest and practice will help her go into RG refreshed.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #754
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Btw, Pica just pulled out of Brussels . I guess she was going to miss Q's because she's still playing Prague
In my opinion, Brussels should have extended a WCMD to Monica. She is
a consistent player which attends all the main tournaments and conduct
herself very properly. She could have been a main force in Brussels.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #755
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

nah, rest is good, and MDWC are to attract asses to seats.
they'll use that to get a Top 10 player in the draw since I believe they don't have one.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #756
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all

Quote:
Nice win! Hopefully tomorrow I'll remember to watch the livestream
Can you post the site of the livestream?
RJMP08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #757
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
A good week of rest and practice will help her go into RG refreshed.
Thinking about this, I will agree with you. A week of rest and getting familiar again with the RG courts will do her a lot of
good. Let us hope that she gets to the finals in Prague. Also,
a good showing at RG will be "icing on the cake". Have a great day!!!
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #758
battista

battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold battista is a splendid one to behold

Photos Prague today

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ralfrei...n/photostream/

battista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #759
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Excellent Pictures!
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #760
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

(2)Lucie Safarova (CZE) d. (7)Monica Puig (PUR) 67(5) 64 62

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #761
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Pica Honestly, that's not a bad scoreline against a solid top 30 player

All the best at the French
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #762
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

Nice pics of "Manuela" Puig, lol
JLNBolivia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:59 PM   #763
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pica Honestly, that's not a bad scoreline against a solid top 30 player

All the best at the French
Agree.
Rest some days Monica and then get ready

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #764
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

Old May 24th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #765
country flag Trey

RG Draw
Nadia Petrova [11] - Monica Puig
Madison Keys - Misaki Doi
Irena Pavlovic [WC] - Shelby Rogers
Carla Suarez Navarro [20] - Simona Halep