Maria Sharapova GIFS? - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #541
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Sharapova GIFS?

I cant wait to use some of these GIFs in GM. They are amazing.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #542
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Quote:
Love these.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #543
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone. It's actually my first gif set, there were just too many obvious gif moments when watching to pass the video by.
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #544
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

DimiPova catch signature GIF
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #545
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Old May 11th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #546
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yuryevna unbothered. Y'all have no idea how long it took me to make this.

Quote:

The second is slightly slower so it's just a matter of preference. Also I'm just about to cut it so that it ends sharply after the head jerk (that might look better in GM)
Quote:
Another...

Quote:
Also, another...

Quote:
Another dilemma again...

same gifs different speeds.

EDIT: Removed second as decided the one seen is better, don't want to overdo the duplicate thing.

too much hotness, my god
i hope you don't mind if i ask Poiree to make an avy out of the 4th gif?
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:09 PM   #547
country flag slvr1969

few photos from 2013 Esquire MEXICO to gif
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:33 PM   #548
country flag slvr1969

yummy bite me!!
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #549
country flag slvr1969

the - SexyPova - bounce!

4 GIFs - 2013 Evening Urgant Moscow show
http://www.mediafire.com/?6bp63u048aqzi
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:30 PM   #550
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i don't know if this was posted already but i died

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #551
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I used to put that picture of her as my desktop
Old May 20th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #552
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to just forget that tournament ever existed last year Maria was so shitty and so pissed off...for reasons I'm still not clear on
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #553
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I used to put that picture of her as my desktop
do you still have that picture, can you post it, i can't find it on google pics

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #554
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I would like to just forget that tournament ever existed last year Maria was so shitty and so pissed off...for reasons I'm still not clear on
Maybe she was on her period
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #555
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote