Strasbourg ! Close to the title in 2011, why not in 2013 ? Lost R1, 2014 ? :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 09:38 PM   #1
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Strasbourg ! Close to the title in 2011, why not in 2013 ? Lost R1, 2014 ? :)

Strasbourg 2013

2 years ago she lost in 1/2 in 3 sets vs Petkovic who won the title with Bartoli retiring.

With all the withdrawals and her good run in Madrid, she managed to be seeded ! (#8)

1st round vs Torro-Flor
2nd vs Svitolina or Q
QF vs Hsieh/Beck/Ka.Pliskova/Doi

Last edited by Christork17 : May 22nd, 2013 at 12:19 AM.
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #2
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: Strasbourg ! Close to the title in 2011, why not in 2013 ?

Seriously for once take advantage of this weak draw Daniela!
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #3
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

OH MYYYYY this is WIDE OPEN. Pleaseee do well Dani *crosses everything*
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #4
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

ohh that photo ( it was only 2 yrs ago and daniela was in such good form! please bring it back dani!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #5
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

And the week after that, she was flawless against Wozniacki in RG

She was practicing with Erakovic today before the rain.
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #6
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Excellent draw but zero expectations.
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #7
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post
Excellent draw but zero expectations.
Spoken like a true Daniela fan
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #8
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

I saw the draw and thinking Dani can beat them but against lover rank players .. hope for the best

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #9
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

She'll probably lose to Beck.

Just saw that she's seeded, lol. HOW?! That bottom half is amazing though, she has to take advantage!

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA

Last edited by DiscoStick : May 19th, 2013 at 05:20 PM.
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:37 PM   #10
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, the draw is pretty easy even to take the title. But her R1 opponent is pretty hard clay courter. Daniela does not enter strongly in her opening matches, specially against low ranked players, like here.

Anyway, all the best.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #11
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Top seed in doubles, with Hradecka.

Old May 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #12
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

1 set all .. 3-6 6-4 ...cmon Dani you need points!
---
do your best on 3rd set!

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #13
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Oh my, how is this even happening??? 4-5, her serve, in the final set :'(
Old May 21st, 2013, 08:33 PM   #14
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Oh My God This Is One Of Her Most Disappointing Losses Ever
Old May 21st, 2013, 11:58 PM   #15
country flag DiscoStick

Just no words really, so disappointing. Zero expectations for Paris.