Tipping #229: Rome | Winner: luppy55 - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #361
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #229: Rome | Standings after Saturday in post #3 | OOP SUNDAY in post #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronim1 View Post
I've tried
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #362
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping #229: Rome | Winner: luppy55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Congrats luppy and thanks David
Yup, from me as well (didn't want to write the exact same thing)
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:06 PM   #363
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Congrats luppy and thanks David
Same here
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #364
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

congrats!! thanks david!

Vote here
randy72391 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #365
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of

Congrats Luppy and great work DJDVD
FITD Rank: 68 -- Career High: 21 -- Winner: Bogota '13, Monterrey '12, Fes '12
Tipping Rank: 8 -- Career High: 6 -- Winner: Indian Wells '14, TOC Sofia '13, Katowice '13, Cincinatti '10
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #366
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all Markmen is a name known to all

Thanks David and Congrats Luppy
2014: W CYP (S): Paris; Doha. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells. Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Miami, Indian Wells. R/U FITD (S): Rio; FITD (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D): (Spencer.) Paris. Tipping (S): Katowiice, Doha; Tiipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Aust Open, Doha.
2013: W Tipping (D): (mariusz_pol) Beijing; US Open. Tipping (S): Bastad. CYP (D): (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD: Oeiras.
RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 22 Tipping (D) = 3 Team (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD = 26 FITD (D) = 11 CYP (S) = 8 CYP (D) = 8 QBall = 18
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote