*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 155 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #2311
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Serena played ncrecible and she really took advantage of clay court to defend points. Some of the shots vika made wouldn't be possible to return of on hard courts.

Vika was much better in 2nd set but no where near the consistency she needs. She was outplayed on the rallies. Hope she won get too down on herself.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #2312
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Still no big clay court title for Vika but she did good this week considering what happened in Madrid. Serena's BH was a monster, it won her this match and Vika unfortunately kept playing to it instead of going to the FH. I'm sure Sam picked up on this as well.

That said I'm glad she got way more match practice in Rome than she got in Madrid. If Cibulkova isn't closeby in the RG draw, SFs should be more than possible. Perhaps even final depending on the opponent.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:33 PM   #2313
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is the best scale to grade herself against as she'll be the hurdle that Vika'll have to cross to lift trophies and Slams.

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #2314
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Woman needs a serve. I know it is so tempting to not mess with what you have, when you are still doing so well, but that thing is just no help at all.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #2315
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Nice trophy presentation. She looked happy. She even tricked Serena into dropping part of her trophy.

I think Vika knew this was not her best chance to challenge Serena. In one way it is not good to accept defeat, but right now i would say it is a good thing going into RG trying to stay positive.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #2316
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

The first set shouldn't have been a breadstick.

Still a good tournament for Vika and great preparation for RG. I hope she takes the positives from this week and doesn't think too much about the final. Can't wait for RG to start.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2317
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

I think Vika is smart enough to take the positives out of the week. Her chances at Roland Garros certainly look a lot higher after Rome than they did before Rome. I too look forward to Roland Garros .
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #2318
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Great wins against Stosur and Errani, two very capable clay players, this week. Not a great performance today. I wonder what would have happened if she had made that putaway at *3-4 40-15...

Anyway, excited for the RG now. I'd like to see her make the SF, but that is going to be very difficult. Hopefully she'll be drawn in the same half as Sharapova.

VICTORIA AZARENKA

Andreas is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #2319
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see the match but the scoreline looks just like I would have expected.

She did much better this week than one could have hoped for after Madrid. A QF at RG is a realistic possibility if her draw isn't very unfortunate

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #2320
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
Didn't see the match but the scoreline looks just like I would have expected.

She did much better this week than one could have hoped for after Madrid. A QF at RG is a realistic possibility if her draw isn't very unfortunate
Only a QF? I expect a semifinal at least...and assuming who she plays, a final is not out of the cards.

Winning though, now that'll be tough to see. Depends on her draw

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #2321
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

It's clay, I won't be too optimistic. There's just a bunch of players out there who are more comfortable on clay thank Vika...

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #2322
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
I think Vika is smart enough to take the positives out of the week. Her chances at Roland Garros certainly look a lot higher after Rome than they did before Rome. I too look forward to Roland Garros .
Agree, plus she owns the other players with consistency so no matter that it is clay I think she is able to pull a semi or even a final
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #2323
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReboundAce View Post
Agree, plus she owns the other players with consistency so no matter that it is clay I think she is able to pull a semi or even a final
A lot will depend on the draw. Unlike hardcourts she is dependent on a good draw to make a deep run on clay and to a lesser extent on grass. But I have a sneaky feeling Sharapova is going to be upset before the semifinal. Her consistency is absolutely insane. She is overdue for an earlier loss.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #2324
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Who are we considering bad draws to have in her quarter at Roland Garros?
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #2325
country flag Patrick345

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Who are we considering bad draws to have in her quarter at Roland Garros?
#1-#2

Doesn´t matter: Serena or Sharapova.

Greatest possible opponent: Radwanska, cause that can only happen in the final.

#5-#8

Bad: Na Li, Kvitova. If they reach the QF, that likely means they play well.

Good: Errani

Very Good: Kerber

Matches I don´t need to see: STOSUR, CIBULKOVA, Petrova, Kirilenko, Jankovic, Ivanovic, Kuznetsova, Kanepi, Halep, Lisicki, Stephens, Robson.

I think she can beat almost anybody on the surface, but there are also a lot of stumbling blocks. Draw will be crucial.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Closed Thread