oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 250 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #3736
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

She obviously still has top 100 potential - the match in Katowice was a proof.

What is more important - in her career she got three WTA finals and it was when women's tennis was a bit stronger than now, it was harder to go to top 50 or even 100. Players without top 100 potential would not achieve this in her life. Also 4th round at AO in 2008 was not an accident.

She just needs some wins, that's all.
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #3737
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Marta is so confident ;o she's playing very agressive and nice
11 winners(whitout aces) 7 errors
i'm watching her on bet

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #3738
country flag Jakub

Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute Jakub has a reputation beyond repute

damn, if only should could play more often like she just did in 1st set against Parra

hope she can keep it now in 2nd set, then there is no reason to worry about the final score.

Monica Seles, Elena Dementieva, Kveta Hrdlickova, Karolina Woźniacki, Aiko Nakamura, Silvija Talaja , Darina Sedenkova
, Liga Dekmeijere, Margit Ruutel

Jakub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:11 PM   #3739
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

thanks for the heads up that shes on livestream. She's playing pretty well and her second serve is pretty good today. that's always key. she can win this.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:22 PM   #3740
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

http://lsh.streamhunter.eu/static/po...966341210.html

heres the livestream link. great play to break to 4-3. she's playing really well.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #3741
country flag SERVivor

allright she's serving for the match at 5-4. Let's see if she has an improved mental strength now.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #3742
country flag SERVivor

ok. she choked serving for it, but broke right back. she just needs to get first serves in this game and she can close it out.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #3743
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

6:3, 7:5

Qualify tommorow
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3744
country flag SERVivor

wow she closed it our like a normal player. maybe the training at the JC Ferrero academy did help her. now she plays no. 515 in the world to get to the main draw.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #3745
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Marta<3 great play nice to see u in a good shape
GL tomorrow

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #3746
country flag SERVivor

where is Adrian. I guess he missed this. oh well, he'll be happy.

Last edited by SERVivor : May 19th, 2013 at 04:57 PM. Reason: spelling
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #3747
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Well done, Marta
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3748
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute

Yes! Great win and very good chance for qualifing into MD!
Too bad it was delayed and I couldn't watch it
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #3749
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Marta Nice win!

GL tomorrow!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #3750
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

So far she has 6:4, 1:4, second set does not look promising at all. Too many errors.