<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #61
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

Her camera messages irk me TBH, because it is such a deviation of character. She never was like that, now she is behaving like a teenager, not like a serious grown-up woman (I guess that is what missed teenage-yrs do to you- at one stage of your life you become childish).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #62
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM_1257 View Post
Her camera messages irk me TBH, because it is such a deviation of character. She never was like that, now she is behaving like a teenager, not like a serious grown-up woman (I guess that is what missed teenage-yrs do to you- at one stage of your life you become childish).

whats your point, she is only 26, how she should behave

i think she is super cute with those messages,some are for fans, some for grigor, and some so random that anyone knows not ever her what they mean

i like that kind of her, more open and relax, and fun, she seems to be more open in intervews last few months, relaxed but sarcastic like always when she need to be

so what, at any age even you are 22, 26, 35, 47, doesn't matter if you act childish that only mean that you are funny and deep inside you like to fool around.
i like those type of caracters, i'm gonna soon to be 24 and sometimes i act like i'm 5, 10, 13, 17 so what, when i need to be grown up i show that side, but when i see opportunity to act chuldish and fooling around why not

it's not like she with that one act, singning random things on camera she isn't adoult and resposable when she need to be

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #63
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Well, in the past she used to be all business and serious on court and dork off court and in her doodles and FB posts.. I prefered that. Business is business, fun is fun. Some of her camera messages are interseting, others are a complete facepalm, especially when she is agressively SUGARPOVA-ing or silly messaging Grigor - she has a mobile phone for that; if she wants to tell us something about him/them, she can speak directly; like other players do. And that is just my opinion.
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #64
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I kind of agree with you when it comes to the Grigor messages. I loved the silly random stuff where you could tell that she was just writing something that just came to her and the dorkiness of it all But especially the "How did you catch us?" one was too much IMO because it felt like she was doing it for the attention of it all and that goes against her saying that she doesn't want to have her relationship in the public eye and prefers to keep it for herself.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #65
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I kind of agree with you when it comes to the Grigor messages. I loved the silly random stuff where you could tell that she was just writing something that just came to her and the dorkiness of it all But especially the "How did you catch us?" one was too much IMO because it felt like she was doing it for the attention of it all and that goes against her saying that she doesn't want to have her relationship in the public eye and prefers to keep it for herself.
Glad that we are on the same wave-length. I agree. It is contradictory. Not just the "How did you catch us" but also the "Make a wish", "Hottie" etc. not to name them all now.
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #66
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Well the "Make a wish" and "Happiness" ect. didn't really bother me because still they were more personal and honest and I doubt that many people except us fans knew it was his birthday and anyways they were directed to him in a more vague way so I didn't mind it. But the catch us thingy wasn't even for Grigor it was for the paparazzi and it seemed kind of planned too from her facial expression.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #67
country flag Tennispower

Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
This. That "How did you catch us?" was obviously silly. I thought she intentionally caught to Paparazzi for some PR crap and this silly question on camera .
Tennispower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #68
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I like it. It gives her more personality.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #69
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
I like it. It gives her more personality.
This . I don't know why some are reading so much into this as if literally every move she makes is planned and calculated. They're cute. They seem happy. Yay for both
Old May 18th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #70
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

She already has a personality... bitchy blonde. Bitchy blonde in love doesn't quite have the same ring.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #71
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

meanwhile Sharapova is fully comitted 100% to support him

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #72
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

It is a bit off topic, but I heard that Sasha influenced on her tennis results negatively...is it true? and may it repeat with Grigor?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #73
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
She already has a personality... bitchy blonde. Bitchy blonde in love doesn't quite have the same ring.

True.
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #74
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It is a bit off topic, but I heard that Sasha influenced on her tennis results negatively...is it true? and may it repeat with Grigor?
Nah, they were together mainly during her injury then her return... I doubt Maria lets men influence her tennis.
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:38 PM   #75
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

This article jajaj

http://translate.google.com/translat...2Fid_660040761

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote