Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 249 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #3721
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Good good good
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #3722
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Officially top5 next week!!!

Didn't think that would feel like suck a milestone but it does.
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #3723
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

can't believe Sexa with one half of Sara's results reached #4
next step is overtake Speaking Stone at #4, it will make a big difference in the draws
not happy with night session tomorrow it's supposed to rain and conditions will be tough...
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #3724
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

I must say that I am quite surprised that nobody has written here to say that Sara is in the semis!!! Yes, I know, due to Sharapova's withdrawal, but everything counts .

So she will play tomorrow both semifinals, singles from 14 h, doubles later. Good luck!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #3725
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

we're more active on twitter to comment her results
Linda, where did you find that pic in your banner?
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #3726
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Twitter

The note? Twitter and photoshop

BNL Media Relations ‏@BNL_PR 7h

"Il tennis č lotta divertimento allo stato puro!" firmato @SaraErrani in visita all'Area Social #BNL @InteBNLdItalia pic.twitter.com/3qrYqFZXL5
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #3727
FORZA SARITA

i think me and Sara have the same handwriting
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #3728
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

So Sara just lost to Azarenka, very poor start but things really improved in the second set, and she was even serving for the set but couldn't hold since then. I missed most of the match since rain break, so I can't judge

Good luck in doubles now!!!
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #3729
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

The first set was so bad. But the 2nd was MUCH better. And Vika played well. It's not like she got bagelled by and lost to someone who was playing bad. Sara played well in the 2nd set too.
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #3730
FORZA SARITA

good reaction on 6-0 *3-1 40/30 i tought it was going to end pretty bad but of course Sara wanted to lose 7-5 again :
shame really about the slow start, match changed when started playing more offensive and give more power to FH. When served for the set seemed possessed by the demon and ballbashed everything out
now FO plz draw Radwanska
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:53 PM   #3731
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Those serves halfway between the service line and baseline when she served for the set.

I don't wanna think of RG draw yet
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #3732
country flag MS

lost in dubs
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #3733
FORZA SARITA

from what i saw Roby was a mess at the net
Sara played well but she even smashed her racket in STB
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #3734
country flag MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
but she even smashed her racket in STB
She did, lol, I was quite surprised about that!! . Btw, people criticising Sara and Robi for the handshake at the end of the match and I didn't see anything out of ordinary....

I couldn't watch much just once in a while, but I think in the second set they lost at least three games that went to deciding point, that could have been completely different.

And in the last set they went from 3-8 to 7-8, and serve, but they couldn't make it, reaction came too late
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #3735
FORZA SARITA

you have to understand her haters they always want her to lose in R1 so they should attack her on something