Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 18th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #361
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
i think the woman champion always open the tourney which means she will likely play first on sunday or whatever day they start in...

somebody said no, that is wrong.....

as usual....i have no clue about when maria is likely to play again....
i think this is right, woman champion is always playing as first and open the tournament, so Maria will play in Sunday already
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #362
country flag Tennispower

Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
This so much Anyway, Sara is really making it hard for people to respect her game and results by winning those measly 7 points in the entire set
I will make a point here. Vika played out of her mind in that first set. If Vika is in that form except Serena nobody has a chance to win that set from her even for Maria (remember what happened at AO-2012 final, Vika won 12 straight games). In the second set Sara did not crumbled and she fought so hard even tried to serve for the set. Just people imagine Sara has worst Serve in whole WTA, she cannot overpower her opponents still she is winning matches consistently and gradually closing in the gap to win against Top 3 players. One day may be in a year or two I think she may snatch an eventual victory against Maria or Vika if not against Serena.
Tennispower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #363
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

OMG

I was watching some tennis HLs and I stumbled upon Woz-Pennetta Doha 2011 So random, but I decided to watch it just to see what Woz was like at No.1 (it's been so long that I had forgotten).

Wozniacki won 6-2 6-0 and won 12 games in a row. She hit 35 winners and 7 UE, 92% 1st serves in, 5 aces and 0 DF

Probably the best match of her career

Pennetta lost the match 2-6 0-6 despite hitting 33 winners and 21 UE
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #364
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Wow. I just watched the HLs of that match, Woz played beautifully and aggressively I will like her more if she can play like this more

Last edited by Fiercepova : May 19th, 2013 at 01:49 AM.
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #365
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

^^
How about this one? Perhaps the best match she ever played without winning....

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #366
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I was talking about Rogers Cup and Western&Southern Open (Cincinnati) 2012 + Brisbane and Rome 2013. You opened all of those threads and those are the only tournaments in which Maria has withdrawn
I said it like a tongue in cheek type of thing but you got to admit it is a bit scary when you think about it
I can't recall that I've made those thread - maybe the one right after the Olympics - I'm usually not very active in this forum - but hey - I guess that you've verified that I've made all those threads? - Yeah - in that case I probably should not make any more threads in the future
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:42 AM   #367
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
^^

I can't believe I am saying this but Caro's forehand here was insane .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #368
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
I can't believe I am saying this but Caro's forehand here was insane .
I know I was like WTF is that really Caro
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #369
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
^^

This one has ALWAYS been my most favorite match of Woz ever
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #370
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I remember how nervous and frustrated I was during that match.

I was hoping Serena would win and I remember thinking what a BBB Wozniacki was
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #371
country flag Fighterpova

Horrible quality in the 1st set of this final
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:18 PM   #372
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

i have just turn on the stream at 3-1* and Vika was playing really great tennis to break Serena

Vika needs better serve to play against Serena
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:20 PM   #373
country flag Fighterpova

Hopefully Serena mutilates Azarenka. The opening 4 games were disgusting.
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #374
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Really didn't expect her to go all Olympics during Rome
I just hope that doesn't rear up at RG tbh

but any drubbing of Vika is fine with me
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #375
country flag Fighterpova

It should have been a bagel

What a bad final so far