» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 20 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 19th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #286
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Hummels got injured. I blame Klopp for this. Hummels shouldn't have played.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 19th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #287
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

BVB won't win without Mats. That's for sure.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #288
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Maybe you should remember that you still have Mona.
I didn't forget that at all. Thank God I still have Mona. Without her I would probably only follow ATP.
Old May 19th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #289
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Ahmed, do you have a source for Anna retiring? Or is it just intuition? It does seem likely but I keep hoping she can come back.

I like your new Avi. At first I saw it and thought, who is that? Then I thought, hmm, anime, and the quote you picked, and I guessed, ah, must be Ahmed.

By the way, I posted this before in Julia's off topic, have you guys seen this? This guy is really good at impersonation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
This guy is so good at doing voice and facial impressions .
I'm impressed. Here he does Rafa, Roger, Andy and Novak.

HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:22 AM   #290
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Yeah it was an unimportant game for BVB, so we needed our key players rested

Quote:
BVB won't win without Mats. That's for sure.
Hummels is prone to a mistake, but he also turns up in the big matches. We missed him in the cup against Bayern where they won 1-0.

Muller gives Marcel a lot of problems due to his movement, and with Hummels gone it's going to be worse because Santana & Schmelzer doesn't work as well as Hummels & Schmelzer

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #291
Setsuna.

Quote:
Ahmed, do you have a source for Anna retiring? Or is it just intuition? It does seem likely but I keep hoping she can come back.
She tweeted this 2 days ago.

Quote:
Guys! I don't play because last year I injured my back.after long break and treatments its still not 100% decision about come back or quitting career will be made soon.i'll keep you posted.
Sorry for long silence and thanks for your patience and support !❤
So yeah it's an intuition but I'm almost sure she will retire. I mean even if she comes back, I really doubt she will be healthy enough to compete at the level she wants. The pain in her back will recur most likely. Back injuries are career-ending injuries for tennis players sadly (just look at what happened with Safina and Agnes).
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #292
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
From n-tv.de:

Quote:
The first diagnosis, suspected ankle ligament injury, however could not be confirmed. "There is nothing torn and not as bad as initially feared. I am confident that i can play in the final," said the central defender on the day after the game to "SportBild online".
But i agree with you, Klopp shouldn't have let him play as he probably is the most important player for Dortmund. Maybe he wanted his players to keep their rhythm until the final.

At least there is some hope now that Mats will be fit in time.
Tecumseh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #293
Setsuna.

Quote:
I like your new Avi. At first I saw it and thought, who is that? Then I thought, hmm, anime, and the quote you picked, and I guessed, ah, must be Ahmed.
That guy in my avy and that quote is from the last anime i've watched (Gundam 00). The guy in my avy is Setsuna's best rival, Graham Aker. I love him. I really liked his rivalry with Setsuna. I picked that quote from the saddest moment in Gumdam 00. These were Lockon Stratos's words. He was such an amazing character (the most loved character by Gundam 00 fans). Considering all aspects of a Gundam pilot, he was the best Gundam meister in season 1 of the anime (even better than Setsuna who is the main character of Gundam 00). Lockon wanted to avange his family. Ali Al-Saachez (that guy he wanted to kill in this video) killed his parents and his little sister in a terrorism attack. Ali Al-Saachez is a sadistic sociopath. Ali merely fights to appease his insatiable appetite for conflict and destruction, adapting various aliases to work for any party that feeds his desire for more conflict. The sad thing is that he survived from Lockon's last attack. Lockon was Setsuna's closest friend as you can see from Setsuna's reaction in this video. He was like a big brother for Setsuna. This death is sad but it was a beautiful death at the same time.

Lockon: "Are you people satisfied with this world? I'm not". I'm not too.

I love the fact that they made the main character of this awesome anime from my country (Iraq). They didn't mention Iraq in the anime but it was pretty obvious from where Setsuna came from. His real name is Soran Ibrahim. He is Kurdish. It was great to see someone from a country full of war and sectarian conflicts ending all the conflicts and saving the humanity in the end.
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #294
Setsuna.

Quote:
By the way, I posted this before in Julia's off topic, have you guys seen this? This guy is really good at impersonation.
I saw that. That guy is really talented.
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #295
Setsuna.

Quote:
From n-tv.de:

But i agree with you, Klopp shouldn't have let him play as he probably is the most important player for Dortmund. Maybe he wanted his players to keep their rhythm until the final.

At least there is some hope now that Mats will be fit in time.
Thanks for the good news Heiko. Hopefully he will be ready for the final.
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #296
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for the good news Heiko. Hopefully he will be ready for the final.
Yes hopefully, as i have rarely seen a centre-back with so much playmaking ability. BVB can maybe compensate the absence of Götze but they urgently need Mats for their counter attacks.

But according to several sources of the german press it seems likely that he will have recovered until final's day.
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #297
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes hopefully, as i have rarely seen a centre-back with so much playmaking ability. BVB can maybe compensate the absence of Götze but they urgently need Mats for their counter attacks.
I do not quite agree.
Hummels can play a decent ball but it`s not rarely pretty risky or careless what he does there. He`s always in for a black-out.

On good days as in Madrid he can be very worthy and even be the match winner.
But imo more because of his good positional play in defense and because he is really strong in the air - what also makes him very dangerous in standarts.

Last edited by joy division : May 19th, 2013 at 02:29 PM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #298
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
I do not quite agree.
Hummels can play a decent ball but it`s not rarely pretty risky or careless what he does there. He`s always in for a black-out.

On good days as in Madrid he can be very worthy and even be the match winner.
But imo more because of his good positional play in defense and because he is really strong in the air - what also makes him very dangerous in standarts.
I think Mats' passing is really good for a defender, especially compared to Subotic's or Santana's passing. I think you could see the difference in the german cup tie against Bayern when Mats was missing.
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #299
country flag Tecumseh

Roger

He was completely off today.
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #300
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Brands won today in the real main event

Supporter of the 2 best smiles on tour
nazzac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote