*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 154 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #2296
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Won't be able to watch the final

Unlike Doha she's definitely the underdog this time.. she needs to hold it together on serve as she will have chances on Serena's serve too.
She was the underdog in Doha too, losing to her like 9 consecutive times. She did well then and although I do expect her to do well tomorrow, it'll be tough since this is her worst suface

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #2297
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_Biscan View Post
Won't be able to watch the final
Let's form a club

Great Vika has been playing so well lately, I just have zero time to watch tennis these days.

I really hope she can play well tomorrow, I don't think she can beat Serena on clay though. She needs her absolutely A+ game to do so and I don't think it's there on clay. Plus, Serena has been going through the tournament like a breeze if I look at the score lines.

If she could win a set that would already be a huge success and bode well for future duels against Serena on HC.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #2298
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

The match today was great imo. I have nothing to complain about. Even the second set (Give Errani some credit on clay and in front of home crowd). Vika proves the experts that think she will do bad wrong as usual. Clay, Grass, Hardcourt, Carpet or whatever they might come up with.

Still think Serena might win tomorrow, but this tournament is already a success going into RG.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #2299
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Vika is not afraid of Serena, she has got strong minds. Now the question comes in her form, she needs to take care of her service games otherwise will be difficult to catch up. Thought she was sliding better yesterday playing errani, managed to pull up some returns of drop shots. Getting to Rome final going through stosur and errani already an achievement considering 'who knew what happened' in Madrid. RG now has a glimpse of hope?
Did anyone realize that she seems to serve slower than she was in Doha.
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:29 AM   #2300
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Vika is not afraid of Serena, she has got strong minds. Now the question comes in her form, she needs to take care of her service games otherwise will be difficult to catch up. Thought she was sliding better yesterday playing errani, managed to pull up some returns of drop shots. Getting to Rome final going through stosur and errani already an achievement considering 'who knew what happened' in Madrid. RG now has a glimpse of hope?
Did anyone realize that she seems to serve slower than she was in Doha.
Glimpse of hope? It is more than that, regardless of the outcome in the Rome final. Vika might lose early, but so could Serena. And against all other players i give Vika a good chance (yes even Sharapova on clay even if it might be hard).

The most fair draw would be Vika and Sharapova in same half. Not that fair has anything to do with the real draw.

Last edited by garwe : May 19th, 2013 at 02:35 AM.
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:47 AM   #2301
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

Sam Sumyk on Vika: There are some losses you can learn from if you accept questioning them. Her mental approach wasn't good in Madrid. Her brain wasn't in competition mode. There was no problem at practice, no injury so no excuse. It was completely her fault. We talked about it for an hour. In the end, she told me: "It's true, I was shit." Not a brilliant deduction, it was so evident.

It's a false impression that she's put on weight. We watch her very carefully. But she's just finished 5-6 weeks of intense physical preparation.

Facing Serena is absolutely not a problem. Just the opposite! I dream of Vika playing her every week. Because she's the best active player, has the most control of her matches and her emotions. Playing Serena is progressing. She pulls Vika up. She shows us how to do it. It's a very agreeable feeling. Whatever the result, we'll be winners.
Malvina is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #2302
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvina View Post
Sam Sumyk on Vika: There are some losses you can learn from if you accept questioning them. Her mental approach wasn't good in Madrid. Her brain wasn't in competition mode. There was no problem at practice, no injury so no excuse. It was completely her fault. We talked about it for an hour. In the end, she told me: "It's true, I was shit." Not a brilliant deduction, it was so evident.

It's a false impression that she's put on weight. We watch her very carefully. But she's just finished 5-6 weeks of intense physical preparation.

Facing Serena is absolutely not a problem. Just the opposite! I dream of Vika playing her every week. Because she's the best active player, has the most control of her matches and her emotions. Playing Serena is progressing. She pulls Vika up. She shows us how to do it. It's a very agreeable feeling. Whatever the result, we'll be winners.
at bolded, so true though.

These snippets from Sumyk never seem to appear in the English speaking press .
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #2303
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future
Sam

Enjoy the match guys
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:03 AM   #2304
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvina View Post

I never bought that either. GM is raving about how big she has gotten but I seriously don't see it, I see no difference to 2012 really.

My Tennis Photo Database

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:06 AM   #2305
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Well her boobs have gotten bigger and most people forget that she's only young still so whilst that's probably just natural, to the masses it makes them think she's gained weight
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #2306
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

It's not like she's even gained weight compared to the start of the year I think. Didn't we hear either Vika or Sam say they worked on strengthening her upper body in the off-season a while ago?

She's even wearing an extra layer in that last pic.

People are just brainlessly overreacting in GM when it comes to Vika as always. She's definitely not as skinny as she was in spring 2011, but the fact that people say she's getting fatter is so ridiculous.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #2307
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garwe View Post
Glimpse of hope? It is more than that, regardless of the outcome in the Rome final. Vika might lose early, but so could Serena. And against all other players i give Vika a good chance (yes even Sharapova on clay even if it might be hard).

The most fair draw would be Vika and Sharapova in same half. Not that fair has anything to do with the real draw.
I would love so. Hot tickets of women semi at RG, wish to see her play.

Sam, is just a great sound board for vika. What's black is black white is white.
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #2308
country flag joshum

Got tickets I mean. iPhone spelling....
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #2309
country flag garwe

Oh well. Must give compliment to the better player.

Still a very good tournament. Draw Sharapova in the semi final please.
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #2310
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Serena was in beast mode and Vika was in error mode

Good that she reached the final. Lack of match play showed in several points. Prepare well for the FO Vika

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread