Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 70 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:52 AM   #1036
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

Mandy's slipped back out of the top 50 so there goes a seeding chance for RG in doubles.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #1037
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles seeds for RG (so far from Spiceboy's thread)
1. Errani/Vinci - 2
2. Hlavackova/Hradecka - 9
3. Petrova/Srebotnik - 10
4. Makarova/Vesnina - 14
5. Huber/Martinez - 25
6. Kops-Jones/Spears - 29
7. Mattek-Sands/Mirza - 36
8. Groenefeld/Peschke - 42
9. Mladenovic/Voskoboeva - 49
10. Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova - 52
11. Hsieh/Peng - 54
12. Zhang/Zheng - 57
13. Barty/Dellacqua - 63
14. Hantuchova/Medina - 77
15. Chan/Jurak - 78
16. Grandin/Uhlirova - 83
17. Black/Erakovic - 86
18. Husarova/Lisicki - 91
19. King/Niculescu - 99
20. Babos/Minella - 99

Currently Timi and Mandy in 20th position. And It doesn't look like any of the teams above will w/d Hopefully they have a good run at RG and then get a seeding for Wimby

Old May 17th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1038
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

4. Makarova/Vesnina - 14
11. Hsieh/Peng - 54
12. Zhang/Zheng - 57
20. Babos/Minella - 99

Come on!!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #1039
country flag Kəv.

Missed out on Strasbourg MD by like 2 spots

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old May 17th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #1040
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Was she in as MDO?
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:53 AM   #1041
country flag Kəv.

Yes, she probably didnt want to bother playing Q the week before RG.
It was also unlucky because the cutoff ranking was like the week before Katowice so the reason she didbt get in was because her rank was 98 then..
But she didnt say if she was gonna play Stras or Bruss

Old May 18th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #1042
country flag Kəv.

Found this

Old May 18th, 2013, 07:36 AM   #1043
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold

So beautiful!!! Amazing!!!
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #1044
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Mandy

Pity she isn't playing in Strasbourg though.
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:25 AM   #1045
country flag Kəv.

She played in German Bundesliga a few days ago

Mandy Minella LUX vs Anne Schäfer GER 76(1) 62

Shes in Team Ratingen which I think is the strongest our there with Svitolina, Maria(Malek), Karatantcheva, Petkovic and Arn

Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1046
country flag Kəv.

Nicola Geuer ‏@NickyGeuer 16h
Team Dinner @stuttgart with @annekeothavong and @mandyminella

mandy minella ‏@mandyminella 22 May
So lucky

Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:06 PM   #1047
country flag Kəv.

So she went to a Beyonce concert in Germany yesterday. And had dinner with Geuer and Keothavong. So Keothavong must've gotten a quick late flight to Paris to play Q then

Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1048
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

Mandy should really be careful with her hand signals. Unless she is trying to be rude.
That one means something different in the british part of the world.
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:51 PM   #1049
country flag TheFramer

TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough TheFramer is a jewel in the rough

So, who are we hoping for at the RG draw?

Like Melbourne I would really like to see her against one of the big guns on centre, maybe even the defending champ.

Minella - Sharapova is an absolute dream match of mine, and a pure win-win situation.
(But not on sunday, I am in Monaco)
TheFramer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:43 PM   #1050
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFramer View Post
So, who are we hoping for at the RG draw?

Like Melbourne I would really like to see her against one of the big guns on centre, maybe even the defending champ.

Minella - Sharapova is an absolute dream match of mine, and a pure win-win situation.
(But not on sunday, I am in Monaco)
i hope she gets an easy draw. eg. Paszek then one of the slumping top seeds.