*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 153 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 18th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #2281
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

I really wish the clay god's reunites to deliberate and emit a positive decision that would allow Victoria her first big tournament on clay. I think, the match against Stosur and then Errani truly prepared her well, especially on the mental aspect, for this blockbuster.

I don't think the tennis will be beautiful overall. I think it'll be solely a match of mental resistance because Serena just like Victoria does have her crybaby, mental letdowns etc. on this surface when she's pushed.

I'm certain she can do it... winning this tournament could probably have great effects for her in Roland Garros and on this surface overall ; it's just like when she won her first Australian Open or when she made her first SF in a major in Wimbledon 2011. Come on Victoria, no challenge is impossible to overcome with her...
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 18th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #2282
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

In hindsight she did well to weather the Peakrani + crowd storm in the second set. I haven't seen Serena play for a while so I really have little idea of what to expect.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2283
country flag viktory

viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future viktory has a brilliant future

The first set was too good. But I don't know how much significance it carries. Sara was dire in the first set. Second set was messy and as usual vika had concentration lapses and random errors that is so unlike her on hard courts. Still the match ended on a positive note. She managed to maintain her composure. Those double faults on break points and difficulty in closing sets are worrying though.

Try your level best tomorrow vika and get some games please.
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2284
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikapower View Post
I really wish the clay god's reunites to deliberate and emit a positive decision that would allow Victoria her first big tournament on clay. I think, the match against Stosur and then Errani truly prepared her well, especially on the mental aspect, for this blockbuster.

I don't think the tennis will be beautiful overall. I think it'll be solely a match of mental resistance because Serena just like Victoria does have her crybaby, mental letdowns etc. on this surface when she's pushed.

I'm certain she can do it... winning this tournament could probably have great effects for her in Roland Garros and on this surface overall ; it's just like when she won her first Australian Open or when she made her first SF in a major in Wimbledon 2011. Come on Victoria, no challenge is impossible to overcome with her...
I love your post

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2285
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
In hindsight she did well to weather the Peakrani + crowd storm in the second set. I haven't seen Serena play for a while so I really have little idea of what to expect.
Serena is playing very well. Much better than she did in the early rounds last week. Her opposition hasn't been up to much though.
ozza is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #2286
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh yeah i guess View Post
Nothing good. Peakerena.

But this is a nice result. First set was really really good. 2nd set was just enough. Important points for the race.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #2287
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Vika might pull off a victory tomorrow as she is coming off hard battles

Old May 18th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #2288
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Vika might pull off a victory tomorrow as she is coming off hard battles
If Vika wins tomorrow they´ll have to re-name one player forum into Siberian SuicideWatch.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.

Last edited by Patrick345 : May 18th, 2013 at 05:52 PM.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #2289
country flag LUVMIRZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
If Vika wins tomorrow they´ll have no re-name one player forum into Siberian SuicideWatch.
Naah... that habitat is occupied by thick skinned&skulled people

Last edited by LUVMIRZA : May 18th, 2013 at 05:32 PM.
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2290
country flag Tennispower

Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice

I dont bother about tomorrows result. Vika in today's form might have defeated Maria if Maria reached there instead of Sara. TBH Serena is 100 times better than Sara, so I am expecting little from tomorrows final. Anyway this is quite an achievement going into RG for Vika considering the fact that she is away from tennis for 2 months.
But as I posted in SS forum if any one in current WTA field can give some sort of resistance to Serena it is only Vika. So fingers crossed.
Tennispower is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #2291
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

So I've seen absolutely zero from the women's tournament but I'm happy Vika made the final
I hope she has a good showing tomorrow, judging from the results Serena seems to play some good tennis. But the final is great already.
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #2292
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Bagel and straight set win plus reaching the final. Not bad at all. Now I have to find a video of this match.

I hope she can make it a decent match tomorrow.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #2293
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
Bagel and straight set win plus reaching the final. Not bad at all. Now I have to find a video of this match.

I hope she can make it a decent match tomorrow.
Making highlights of today's match as we speak.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #2294
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Making highlights of today's match as we speak.
Can't wait!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #2295
country flag Igor_Biscan

Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future Igor_Biscan has a brilliant future

Won't be able to watch the final

Unlike Doha she's definitely the underdog this time.. she needs to hold it together on serve as she will have chances on Serena's serve too.