week 21: Brussels-Prem, Antalya, Sharm El Sheikh, Girona-$10k - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
week 21: Brussels-Prem, Antalya, Sharm El Sheikh, Girona-$10k

Brussels - Premier

* Kirsten Flipkens
* Yanina Wickmayer
* Alison Van Uytvanck
* Ysaline Bonaventure

* Elyne Boeykens (pre-qualifying)
* Marie Benoit (pre-qualifying)
* Michaela Boev (pre-qualifying)
* Steffi Distelmans (pre-qualifying)
* Justine De Sutter (pre-qualifying)

Antalya - $10,000

* Catherine Chantraine

Sharm El Sheikh - $10,000

* Klaartje Liebens
* India Maggen

Girona - $10,000

* Yani Genesse

Last edited by Emiel Goelen : May 20th, 2013 at 02:28 PM.
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #2
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: week 21: Brussels-Prem, Antalya, Sharm El Sheikh, Girona-$10k

Boev d. De Sutter in QF of the pre-Q
Would be really shocked if Boev wins that wildcard..
TT Finals:
2012 Kazan, Bronx(w/Setsuna.), Istanbul(w/fallansky)
2013 Perth
2014 Essen, Koksijde, Westende-Middelkerke (all w/rvugt)
TT Rank: Singles: 147 Doubles: 80
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #3
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

1st SF: Boeykens d. Distelmans 5-7 7-6(5) 6-1, so close
TT Finals:
2013 Perth
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #4

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

Full draw of the pre-quallies:

QF (1) Elyne Boeykens - bye
QF Steffi Distelmans - bye
QF Michaela Boev def. Justine De Sutter 6-4 6-2
QF (2) Marie Benoit - bye

SF (1) Elyne Boeykens def. Steffi Distelmans 5-7 7-6(5) 6-1
SF Michaela Boev vs. (2) Marie Benoit

F (1) Elyne Boeykens vs. Michaela Boev or (2) Marie Benoit

Michaela has been having some nice results (well, compared to her results in the past that is) the last months and Benoit didn't do so well in Italy last week, so maybe Michaela can beat her. But in the final I think Elyne's consistency will be too much for Michaela.

But I actually expected Justine to win it all So my predictions shouldn't be taken into account too much
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #5

Brussels - Premier

pre-qual SF (2) Marie Benoit def. Michaela Boev 2-6 6-3 7-5

pre-qual F (1) Elyne Boeykens vs. (2) Marie Benoit
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #6
country flag Sam.

Marie Michaela had 3MPs
TT Finals:
2013 Perth
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #7
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Elyne won
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #8
country flag Sam.

Owwwww i wanted Marie but i knew it would be Elyne Not happy
TT Finals:
2013 Perth
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #9
country flag Sam.

Elyne will play the first seed Burdette Good experience ^^
Ysaline against Dabrowski, quite possible but i think the canadian can be dangerous..

Still can't belive there is Grammatikopolou in the Q-draw but not another belgian
TT Finals:
2013 Perth
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:24 PM   #10
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Flipkens v Keys
Wickmayer v Hampton
Qualifier v Van Uytvanck
bye v Vinci

All in the same quarter.
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #11

Brussels - Premier

Q1 (1) Mallory Burdette USA vs. (WC) Elyne Boeykens BEL
Q1 Gabriela Dabrowski CAN vs. (WC) Ysaline Bonaventure BEL

R1 (5) Kirsten Flipkens BEL vs. Madison Keys USA
R1 Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs. Jamie Hampton USA
R1 (Q) qualifier vs. (WC) Alison Van Uytvanck BEL

Girona - $10,000

Q1 Yani Genesse BEL - bye

Q2 Dominique Ibarra Gomez CHI or Pilar Dominguez-Lopez ESP vs. Yani Genesse BEL
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #12

Brussels - Premier

R1 Gabriela Dabrowski CAN def. (WC) Ysaline Bonaventure BEL 6-2 6-3
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #13
country flag Sam.

Elyne retired at 5-7 4-5
TT Finals:
2013 Perth
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #14

Elyne
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #15
country flag Sam.

She almost led 4-2 and led 4-3 with a break in the 2nd so it's weird
TT Finals:
2013 Perth