» Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #256
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Re: » Off Topic - Mona fans chat thread » Auf geht`s BVB ♥

Gareth Bale is one of the most over-rated players on the planet imo. He's all pace and thats it.
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #257
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Gareth Bale is one of the most over-rated players on the planet imo. He's all pace and thats it.
He is a one-trick pony.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #258
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Final day of the Bundesliga.

Who will get 4th place?
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM   #259
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

I think Freiburg is going to make it today as Schalke already messed it up last week and now they have to bear a lot of pressure. Freiburg have nothing to lose here as their season already can be regarded as an overwhelming success.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #260
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I had a nightmare yesterday. It was about the CL final. BVB finished the 1st half leading 2-0. At the beginning of the 2nd half, Reus gets a red card. Then Bayern takes full control of the match and wins 3-2 in the end. What a nightmare!

Why Reus of all players gets the red card?! I think that's because he is my fav player. Usually the ppl I really like appear in my dreams and I see their faces clearly. I don't rememeber seeing anyone clearly of BVB/Bayern players apart from Marco. Mona already appeared 3 times in my dreams. She gave me one of her rackets once.

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:00 PM   #261
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
I had a nightmare yesterday. It was about the CL final. BVB finished the 1st half leading 2-0. At the beginning of the 2nd half, Reus gets a red card. Then Bayern takes full control of the match and wins 3-2 in the end. What a nightmare!

Why Reus of all players gets the red card?! I think that's because he is my fav player. Usually the ppl I really like appear in my dreams and I see their faces clearly. I don't rememeber seeing anyone clearly of BVB/Bayern players apart from Marco. Mona already appeared 3 times in my dreams. She gave me one of her rackets once.
Was it a good or a bad omen for Mona? What happened to her after these dreams? Did she win or lose?
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #262
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Was it a good or a bad omen for Mona? What happened to her after these dreams? Did she win or lose?
Really tough questions, Heiko.
I don't remember exactly when I had these dreams.

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #263
Setsuna.

What does Tecumseh mean btw?

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #264
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
Really tough questions, Heiko.
I don't remember exactly when I had these dreams.
I am just trying to guess the potential effects of your dreams on the upcoming CL final.
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #265
Setsuna.

Quote:
I am just trying to guess the potential effects of your dreams on the upcoming CL final.
Yeah, I know.

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #266
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grininel View Post
No, I'm referring to a devoted fan who's rocking her threads and trying hard to instill agreement in other posters for days.
Not something to be blamed for, though. I love variety, a spice of life or whatever.
Probably it's better for me to just ignore him. Arguing with him is a waste of time.

Old May 18th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #267
country flag Tecumseh

Quote:
What does Tecumseh mean btw?
Tecumseh was a famous native american clan chief. The name itself has the meaning of a cringing mountain lion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecumseh
Old May 18th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #268
country flag Tecumseh

How about your new nickname, Ahmed? What does it mean?

And did you hear anything about Chak?
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #269
Setsuna.

Quote:
How about your new nickname, Ahmed? What does it mean?

The name means a moment/an instant in Japanese.

Old May 18th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #270
Setsuna.

Quote:
And did you hear anything about Chak?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=278
She will retire very soon.