Kateřina Siniaková - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #211
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future
Re: Kateřina Siniaková

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
can U tell us how well she played
She started very well, she broke her immediately and had some BP to double break. She was talking to herself and was pissed off that she didn´t break her again. It might have been a different match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I heard she kinda play like a mix Petra Kvitova & Alisa Kleybanova
I wouldn´t say. She is smaller than Petra. Petra is the queen of BBB. The first word I would use with Katka is fighter. She is more mentally mature than Schmiedlova (who was coached after every point) or Čepelová (she was playing more for her coach and entourage )

Nathii from Tennis aternative watched the second part. Here is her report

Quote:
Akgul Ammanmuradova (UZB) d. Katerina Siniakova (CZE, WC) 6-4 6-4

It will probably disappoint fans of up-and-coming players, but 17-year-old Katerina Siniakova doesn't have very offensive mindset. She may become a tactician one day. So far, she needs to improve the execution of what she wants and get a better serve.

Her tactic against tall Ammanmuradova was obvious - play the low bouncing balls. Ammanmuradova has some heavy groundies and decent serve, but she would benefit more from going sometimes for flatter shots instead of all this topspin. Such a big girl should be able to execute it.

Both are offensive in the way they would slice something from the net rather than smack a winner. Well, not everyone can be a peaking Radwanska to mix that up.

Siniakova is temperamental. She shouts and throws the racquet when match goes wrong.

The funniest moment was when an open umbrella landed on the court after it flew from the center court and the ballkid tried to lift it up.

For more go to http://www.tennisalternative.com/news.php

Last edited by paulmara : May 16th, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #212
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future paulmara has a brilliant future

thanks to Lukáš Březina

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Siniakova not shaking the unpire's hand made me LOL
I wonder what annoyed her so If she was just upset I doubt she would have shaken Akgul's
thanks to Lukáš Březina again

Kateřina Siniaková (slow motion)

Last edited by paulmara : May 16th, 2013 at 09:10 AM.
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #213
country flag paulmara

Old May 17th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #214
country flag paulmara

Quote:
I manage playing behind the baseline, I don´t give any free point, but I have to improve how to put pressure to finish rallies … There are moments I get angry and sometimes I act like a little girl. I hope it will be soon over… In key moments women can hold the ball and wait for the right moment, juniors just fire. I try to learn it, I improved it, but I need work on stability…According to my play right now I want to be top 200 at the end of the year. (original plan was top 400) … at the best-case scenario I want to win both (French open and Wimbledon)
http://www.tenisportal.cz/zpravy/sin...-tituly-12217/
Old May 18th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #215
country flag paulmara

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:42 AM   #216
country flag paulmara

Old May 18th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #217
country flag paulmara

Old May 26th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #218
country flag paulmara

Katka is playing Q in Maribor (SLO)$25,000, she beat Petra SUNIC 6/0 6/2
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #219
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Lost the last round in Qualifying 10)Karin Morgosova (SVK) d. (2)Katerina Siniakova (CZE) 75 60 But still been a great couple months from her, I guess she getting ready for Junior RG next ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:43 AM   #220
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Off to Paris!!
from Maribor

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 12:04 AM   #221
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

French Open. Her draw:

(3)Katerina Siniakova (CZE) v Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS)
Carolina Meligeni Alves (BRA) v Domenica Gonzalez (ECU)
Maria Constanza Vega (ARG) v (wc)Oceane Dodin (FRA)
(14)Carol Zhao (CAN) v Katherine Ip (HKG)

Good luck to her!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 12:02 PM   #222
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
(3)Katerina Siniakova (CZE) v Elizaveta Kulichkova (RUS)
Elizaveta played final in Istanbul against Donna Vekic
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 01:10 PM   #223
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Katka lost

Kulichkova def Sinakova 6-2 6-4

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 05:09 PM   #224
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking to me I thought she was going to win the whole thing!
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 05:38 PM   #225
country flag paulmara

I´m not shocked or suprised but I expected much more.