Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #301
country flag zigga

zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold zigga is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

Get some rest before RG Maria
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #302
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Not the news I expected to hear today, but health comes first. Get well soon Maria.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #303
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future Mexicola has a brilliant future

Azarenka is such an overrated, lucky scrub. Today's match is just the latest evidence that she's an average player of average talent. But for some reason, for the past year, she's found a way to win matches she had no business winning.

14 winners to 34 UFEs? Are you kidding me? And she gets away with it because she's playing a hopelessly mentally challenged player like Stosur.

This is why Azarenka doesn't worry me in the least, as far as the rivalry with Maria is concerned. She can get away with walking that tightrope for only so long before being exposed. Maria will make her pay for being so mediocre and sloppy.

She won't beat Errani playing like that, but I hope she does because I would take some pleasure seeing Serena beat her down, getting revenge for that tainted, fluke loss in Doha.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #304
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Azarenka a scrub? lol
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #305
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I am kinda happy that the BIG 3 are really setting themselves apart from the rest. In every big tournament it is either Maria or Vika contesting the final against Rena .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #306
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
MashaFan01 I don't want to sound mean but you shouldn't be making anymore tournament threads Every thread you've made Maria has withdrawn
And it's a great streak too :Rogers Cup, Cinci, Brisbane and now Rome
Just for the record - which threads are you referring at?
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #307
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Azarenka a scrub? lol
On clay, she certainly looks it.
Really not good to watch. Shame for Sam, win would have done wonders for her heading into RG.
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #308
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Azarenka a scrub? lol
IKR!
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #309
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish she had withdrawn at Madrid instead of here. She has a lot of clay matches already this season though so its all good.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #310
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Just for the record - which threads are you referring at?
I was talking about Rogers Cup and Western&Southern Open (Cincinnati) 2012 + Brisbane and Rome 2013. You opened all of those threads and those are the only tournaments in which Maria has withdrawn
I said it like a tongue in cheek type of thing but you got to admit it is a bit scary when you think about it
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #311
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Roger and Jerzy were outstanding tonight.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #312
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Azarenka a scrub? lol

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #313
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It's always funny when people say that the end is near for Fed. Naysayers always end up with their pants down at their ankles.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #314
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
YES I hope Roger wins this now
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #315
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It's always funny when people say that the end is near for Fed. Naysayers always end up with their pants down at their ankles.

Well, Madrid was VERY disappointing, but as captain Bertolucci said when he lost to Nishikori: Roger has to be ready for Wimbledon, if he peaked NOW (too early) that would mean his preparation completely. So all good.
That being said, to see him so sharp and perfect in the last days is comforting, if he plays like this against Rafa (who is at his 70% and today played very poorly against Ferru) in the final, he might even win his first Rome title.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote