Dominika Cibulkova Thread - Page 209 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #3121
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dominika Cibulkova Thread

2R Rome

Domi defeats Oudin 5-7 6-1 6-3

Apparently, Domi was up 5-2 in the 1st set.

Needs to get her shit together. Serena next.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #3122
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
2R Rome

Domi defeats Oudin 5-7 6-1 6-3

Apparently, Domi was up 5-2 in the 1st set.

Needs to get her shit together. Serena next.
Plus she went from up 4-0 3rd set to 4-3 3rd set.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #3123
country flag Internova

Internova has disabled reputation

dont expect too much tbh, also since serena had 1 day rest. just go out there and play

no bagel/s pls !!!

Last edited by Internova : May 16th, 2013 at 02:32 PM.
Internova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #3124
country flag Internova

so glad she didnt get double bageld for the 2nd time this year
Old May 17th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #3125
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I guess one good thing to take away from the match is she has Serena's respect. Serena didn't want to give Domi anything.
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:46 PM   #3126
country flag Number19

...supposed to play today, but raining day in Brussels so we are killing time by playing my favourite cards . I hope you all have better weather then us here...kissssss

...dnes na programe moj prvy zapas v Bruseli, ale je uprsany den tak zabijame cas hranim mojich milovanych kariet . Dufam,ze vy mate krajsie povasie ako my tu...pusaaa

Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:50 PM   #3127
country flag Number19

R1 Brussels

Domi loses to Kanepi 6-4 7-6(6)

Tough 1st round opponent and Domi comes up on the wrong end.

12-12 record for the year.

Hopefully, she turns things around at her favourite grand slam next week.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:22 PM   #3128
country flag Internova

I guess Kanepi got her revenge from Moscwa.
Old May 24th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #3129
country flag Number19

Domi's 1R opponent at FO will be Lesia Tsurenko.

Possible 4R against Sharapova.

POME!
Old May 27th, 2013, 05:09 PM   #3130
country flag Number19

..pripravujem sa..
getting ready..!

Old May 28th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #3131
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

WTF.. Domi is playing on not show court while they are showing Erakovic-Baltacha
Hartson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3132
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
WTF.. Domi is playing on not show court while they are showing Erakovic-Baltacha
Does not matter, the main thing is, she has to win.
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #3133
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Domi - Tsurenko 6:1 first set
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #3134
country flag Internova

serving for the match.................won
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #3135
country flag Internova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
And now she lost to the same Erakovic who wasn't worth being televised....?