Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 17th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #181
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rome 2013 - 3 is a magic number

I just saw someone posting that in GM. I hope its not true. She didnt seem to be hampered in the last round.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 17th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #182
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

it's all over twitter may be she is tired after her runs in shtutgart and madrid

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:41 AM   #183
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
it's all over twitter may be she is tired after her runs in shtutgart and madrid
Maria wouldn't withdraw because she was tired. It must be an injury or more than likely a niggle that she doesnt want to get worse.
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:43 AM   #184
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

or may be by precaution , she didn't seem injured or suffering from anything during her match against sloane , i hope she is doing fine im a bit disappointed i wanted her to win rome again

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #185
country flag masha122

Tennis Panorama News ‏@TennisNewsTPN 32 s
Sharapova pulls out with a physical injury and Errani is in semifinal. Azarenka Stosur first match on CC, Serena, night session - EMR

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:46 AM   #186
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hopefully its not her ankle or shoulder.
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #187
country flag masha122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Hopefully its not her ankle or shoulder.
not her shoulder plz ; i think it's just by precaution and she is faking an injury

history

Danceney is back !!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #188
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it was just stupid to go and play that creepy Madrid tourney
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #189
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

What a news hope it is not her shoulder...how many points does she lose?
I wanted at least another final for her...
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #190
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Why did she even play Madrid
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #191
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
THIS

that clay has nothing to do with the type in Paris, on the other hand the quality in Rome is almost the same
Old May 17th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #192
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Isn't it compulsory?
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #193
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Why the fuck couldn't she withdraw in Madrid and try and go the distance here

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #194
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Quote:
Isn't it compulsory?
theres always a way to escape it
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #195
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isn't it compulsory?
It is but she can do whatever she wants, right ? Hopefully playing on this weirdo clay in Madrid was still enough for the FO.