An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #241
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: An-Sophie Mestach Cheering Thread

Unfortunately Anso lost the Fukuoka final 6-7 2-6.

Still a massive effort to play the final again this week.

Good luck for next week.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #242
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

Already a nice week Anso
I think she should retire for next week i don't see her going far again right after 2 finals, she said in an interview that she felt tired after two rounds then it must be even worst now. And this surface seems to be a pity ^^ Take some rest girl and come back even stronger

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #243
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Great week once again.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #244
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

No reason to be sad about not winning the title. Great last two weeks

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #245
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/32845011

Anso vs Arefyeva
Pass: 0516

That forehand

Old May 16th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #246
country flag Sam.

First time i've seen her play and i'm convinced she's good Arefyeva took an injury break in the 2nd but she already lost twice against Anso even on clay so it was NID anyway
OMG a that handshake, Arefyeva looked pissed and i think that Anso told her something with a smile but she just walked away.. apparently she's now pissed to be Anso's pigeon

edit: Totally forgot i'd already seen her almost a whole match in a ITF in France last year

Last edited by Sam. : May 17th, 2013 at 04:21 AM.
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:12 AM   #247
country flag BelgianJuniors

BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice

Well, An-Sophie herself once said it on TV... here is the link, maybe you've seen it before.

http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza/video...ennis/1.954623
BelgianJuniors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #248
country flag Sam.

Shame on me but i only speak french and a bit of english I don't even know how to say it in english
What did she say?

Old May 16th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #249
country flag BelgianJuniors

BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice BelgianJuniors is just really nice

There is a part where she says that there is a lot of jealousy between the players, but she didn't want to mention names or nationalities.
BelgianJuniors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #250
country flag Sam.

Thanks It was when Anso was winning everything in juniors It's sad because she seems to be quite friendly But the jealousy will come again soon enough when she'll rise the rankings Don't she said there was a lot of respect from others players in Japan last week? She maybe wanted to say that Asians girls are actually more fair than others

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #251
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Anso def (1) Zheng 64 61

For those good with rankings...is Anso top 200 now? Or how close?

Lucie
Old May 17th, 2013, 07:39 AM   #252
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tully View Post
is Anso top 200 now? Or how close?
266+32 = 298

200 (201) CEPEDE ROYG, VERONICA PAR 295
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #253
country flag Tully

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
266+32 = 298

200 (201) CEPEDE ROYG, VERONICA PAR 295
Thanks.

I also looked in TBE's ranking thread and Anso should be top 200 on Monday! What a successful tour!

Hopefully she can beat Namigata again today to be more secure for Wimbledon qualifying draw!

Anso has withdrawn from the $25k in Japan next week. Makes sense.

Next commitment is currently $75k Nottingham starting 3 June. Currently sitting in alternates but hopefully players ahead of her withdraw to play Brum quallies or the $100k in France.

Lucie
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #254
country flag Tully

Locked in a tough battle with Namigata at the moment 6-4 5-5 ...

Come on An-Sophie!

Lucie
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:06 AM   #255
country flag Tully

Tie break time ...

Fight Anso!!

Lucie