<3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #31
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: <3 <3 <3 Gotcha! The Official DimiPova Thread <3 <3 <3

I thought middle to eastern European men were allowed to be "cultured" without being accused of being gay? On the other hand, mama said not to trust a Bulgarian with a cute face.

Oh, and he's down a set to someone who's a lot closer to being out the closet than him

Last edited by Icky80 : May 14th, 2013 at 02:45 PM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #32
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Grigor playing table tennis supporting Maria during the Madrid final
Shouldn't he at least pretend to care?
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #33
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Like really? - I am kidding. But I DO facepalm at the video. Kike it was necessary. Oh, let's see what Maria's boo is doing during the final or what?? Bleh.
Oh, I saw he lost today.

Last edited by MM_1257 : May 14th, 2013 at 06:18 PM.
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #34
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. Well this is not okay
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #35
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

IKR he didn't even glance once over to the TV Not very supportive
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #36
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Sharapova schedule for the rest of 2013

Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
French Open
Aegon International, Eastbourne
Wimbledon
Bank of the West Classic, Stanford
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
China Open, Beijing
Generali Ladies Linz Open
Sony Ericsson Championships, Istanbul.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #37
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Sharapova schedule for the rest of 2013

Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
French Open
Aegon International, Eastbourne
Wimbledon
Bank of the West Classic, Stanford
Roger's Cup, Toronto
Cincinnati Open
US Open
China Open, Beijing
Generali Ladies Linz Open
Sony Ericsson Championships, Istanbul.
Source? Because I think after RG she's playing Wimbledon right away
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:30 PM   #38
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

It is some bot spamming with false information.
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #39
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, cause Maria playing Eastbourne and Linz sounds too psycho to be true
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:04 AM   #40
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I got the Grigor behavior instead. He knew he was recorded and showing to care would have just effected the Maria loss more, and plus he should still be a good friend of Serena too
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #41
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

For me it's a normal, natural behavior from him. He knew it's recorded so he stayed calm and keep playing.
But I'm sure his mind was with her all the time and he supported her with his whole heart.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #42
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

He is a model now.

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #43
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Today's his birthday...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #44
country flag PimpMePova

Let's see what Masha's going to write on the camera. I bet it will be a birthday message
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #45
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
He is a model now.

More. That is all.