Jana Čepelová thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #226
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: Jana Čepelová thread

where is Jana´s form?

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #227
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old May 8th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #228
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
where is Jana´s form?
No problem. Janka subordinate her form for Fed Cup team, but her form will come, especially in tournaments where she is not the hunted player.
Old May 11th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #229
country flag elba

Old May 11th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #230
country flag elba

Jana play in Sparta Prague Open, 100.000$ (11.-19.5.2003).
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #231
country flag elba

Old May 12th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #232
country flag elba

Praha, 100.000$ - Sparta Prague Open, Main draw

(6)Jana Cepelova (SVK) v Julia Cohen (USA)
Alexa Glatch (USA) v Q
Nina Bratchikova (RUS) v (SE)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)
(3/wc)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v Melinda Czink (HUN)
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:16 PM   #233
country flag elba

Praha, 100.000$ - Sparta Prague Open, 1.round
(6) Jana Cepelova (SVK) d. Julia Cohen (USA) 75 64
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #234
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Praha, 100.000$ - Sparta Prague Open, 1.round
(6) Jana Cepelova (SVK) d. Julia Cohen (USA) 75 64
Good! Dabrowski next, so a good chance to play against Zahlavova-Strycova - or Hradecka/Puig) in the third round!

Magda / Svetlana / Daniela / Marion / Petra C. / Dominika
medved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #235
country flag elba

Praha, 2. round

Jana Cepelova - Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN) 64 16 75
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #236
country flag elba

Old May 16th, 2013, 07:51 PM   #237
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
Praha, 2. round

Jana Cepelova - Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN) 64 16 75
Ooops. That was close. Glad she was able to win it, but still. Three sets? Against Dabrowski? Was expecting her to play matches this close with higher ranked girls at this time of year. Winning a match or two in Paris would be great. Will keep my fingers crossed ;-)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Magda / Svetlana / Daniela / Marion / Petra C. / Dominika
medved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #238
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #239
country flag elba

Praha, 100.000$, QF

Jana Cepelova - Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 67(3) 61 75
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #240
country flag vodnar

vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold vodnar is a splendid one to behold

Very good result, against home crowd and success-hungry opponent. Again won a close tree setter

Last edited by vodnar : May 17th, 2013 at 06:39 PM.
vodnar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote