SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #241
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Hi Miranda

This things can happen But bad luck is not forever

I also have had bad luck yesterday.I lost a key and so I can't enter my basement anymore I need a new one(key)...

Just ignore this hubby Wine ? Why did he not love ordinary beer ?

Don't think the worst I think maybe the doctor oversaw a fibroid last time ? Now with all of your stress it's giving you problems

Sure I call them all They all want to strip for you Strip nude for Miranda

It's Mother's Day today Give your mama a big hug

See you
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #242
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello gala

oh poor Gala, may be you better give a spare key to your brother so that if you lose the key again, he can help you

its difficult to ignore him with his constant scolds by person or by e mails. He is stingy about monies, unlike my boss, he is not happy with me having high salary but not that much of work. So he loves to pick up my mistakes even sometimes its not really my mistake but his secretary's (she mist-typed the name of the wines so I searched the wrong information for the wine)

I just visited another doctor to get another opinion. He thinks most probably I am having hormone imbalance. I really get a new fibroid now but he said as it is siuated near the wall of the uterus and not inside so this is not reason for my irregular period and does not need to be removed at the moment unless it grows very big. He also thinks i don't need an operation to check what is hidden inside as the uterus layer is not that thick. As I am so afraid of doing operation, so i try to eat his medicines and see if it helps first

thanks for your kind words for my mum, I wish your mum the best too. My cold-blooded brother did not even call my mum to wish her a happy mother's day. He has not given my mum any more allowance ever since my bad sister in law scolded my mum for taking HER monies in March. I guess she told my brother not to give my mum any more monies. Though she is bad, but my brother is also bad. He should not believe everything my sister in law said, he can see with his own eyes that my mum is such a kind person and has taken great care of his kids. I wish this heartless bastard and dirty woman to be sent to hell after they die

i gave my mum some cash and brought her a cake while my sister brought her some food. How about you?

see you and thanks again for your kind words

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #243
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
hello Oizo

Oh my dear friend, it seems that both of us are unlucky with health

may be you better do this tomography? to see where exactly this new one lies, to know better yoru situation?

What, you need to get an injection every month? Poor Oizo May be next year your body is immune to this allegic? Lets wish for the best

i did not know about Nole's match as I was not having great mood to watch tennis . Sorry taht Rorger lost too, I wish rafa is going to win the title now

take care
Hello Mimi

Yes, health is the most precious in this life!

I will have to do this tomography as soon as possible

Yes, to do this theraphy you need to get an injection every month and that for 3 years

Rafa won, are you happy?

Soon the birch tree pollen will stop flying I can't wait

Hope you are well Did you hear about Angelina Jolie, what she did?
Oizo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #244
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

I hope so much that this lipoma is not growing Yes,health is so fragile ...

Today is Mother's Day Have a nice day with your mama

See you
Hello Gala

Yes, I hope that too

Did you have a nice Mother's Day?

I wish the weather would be nicer. Pfingsten hat wieder schlechtes Wetter

Wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie Frohe Pfingsten

See you
Old May 16th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #245
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute

hello Oizo

yes its wise to do this tomography as soon as possible

oh god, i completley understand your fraustration, i think you should scold this doctor coz you suffered from injection for 3 years but still do not heal, you should see antoehr doctor

yes, the tree harm will go away soon

yes, i have heard of Angelina's removing her breast. She has her rights to do so coz its her own body but I think this is a bit extreme. She can keep on checking and only remove it when she got cancer and not now with no cancel cells. What is more, even if she won't have breast cancer, there is no guarantee that she won't be dying at any time since there are still accidents like plane crash/car crash etc. She still has to die eventually and cannot stay with her kids forever, even her kids have to die some day too

see you

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : May 16th, 2013 at 04:34 AM.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #246
galadriel

galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute galadriel has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Miranda

Thanks for the advice NOw I have two more keys

I'm not feeling so well because my stomach is giving me problems Today I'm better but yesterday was a terrible day for me.I ate something wrong

I think the hubby of your boss is just bored and he is frustrated that his wife is the boss

This are good news because I think with the new medicines you will soon feel much much better.I cross my fingers

Your brother should be ashamed He should show your mama much more respect because your mama gave her best for her kids ...
But she have you She can be very proud

I gave my mama flowers,sweets and I invited her for a dinner in a very good restaurant

I think Angie did the right decision and it's good that she went public with it .Sure,it's no guarantee but I'm sure she is sleeping much better now.
I can understand her ...

See you
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #247
galadriel

Hi Oizo

Soon your hayfever will be gone

We have had a nice Mothe'sday My mama liked it very much In the moment she is much better now

Aber mein Magen spielt verrückt Ich habe Softeis gegessen und das war ein Fehler

Pfingsten will be not nice

I admire Angelina It's not an easy step for a woman but she did the right decision.Sie trägt ja dieses schlimme Gen in sich

Sie you
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #248
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
hello Oizo

yes its wise to do this tomography as soon as possible

oh god, i completley understand your fraustration, i think you should scold this doctor coz you suffered from injection for 3 years but still do not heal, you should see antoehr doctor

yes, the tree harm will go away soon

yes, i have heard of Angelina's removing her breast. She has her rights to do so coz its her own body but I think this is a bit extreme. She can keep on checking and only remove it when she got cancer and not now with no cancel cells. What is more, even if she won't have breast cancer, there is no guarantee that she won't be dying at any time since there are still accidents like plane crash/car crash etc. She still has to die eventually and cannot stay with her kids forever, even her kids have to die some day too

see you
Hi Miranda

Hopefully I can find a way to get rid of this lipoma as soon as possible

She has the right to do so, but she overreacted a bit in my opinion. Although everyone sane in this life knows what's right and wrong for him/her.

Your Rafa beat again Roger in Rome Congrats to him

I wish we had a better weather for the Pentecost holidays but it sucks Wanted to drive to Switzerland

Wish you a great week Take care
Old May 19th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #249
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadriel View Post
Hi Oizo

Soon your hayfever will be gone

We have had a nice Mothe'sday My mama liked it very much In the moment she is much better now

Aber mein Magen spielt verrückt Ich habe Softeis gegessen und das war ein Fehler

Pfingsten will be not nice

I admire Angelina It's not an easy step for a woman but she did the right decision.Sie trägt ja dieses schlimme Gen in sich

Sie you
Hi Gala

Yes, it's only a matter of a few more days

Am so happy your mum feels so much better

Ja, das Wetter is furchtbar, ausgerechnet jetzt am Wochenende

Der letzte Spieltag der Bundesliga war extrem dramatisch Augsburg

I like Angelina too, I hope it was the right decision for her

Wish you a great week Only a few more days until the "Germanico" like they call now the football clashes between Bayern and BVB

Old May 20th, 2013, 02:56 AM   #250
country flag Miranda

hello gala

i am sorry that your stomach is wrong, are you better now?

yes, you are right, my boss is the real boss. She almost does not work and shifts all her works to other assistances while the poor man works his ass off

thanks for your kind words but the medicines are the same (adjusting your hormone medicines) as the old doctor gave me. Just that the old doctor told me to eat 5 days while this doctor said i have to eat 21 days, he said he will give me other hormone mediicnes to supplement after i finished all these.

I don't have high hope that these medicines are gonna help me, i guess my body does not react well to these hormone medicines because after eating for 10 days, i got pain like my M is coming, I panicked and e mailed to the doctor (he is on holiday). He replied me that it is common to have such kind of pain, but i don't believe completely, how could these hormone medicines get you belly pain? What do you thiink? I think he won't be able to cure me, may be all I can do is to have my whole uterus removed ....... to get rid of all these bleedings and pain ..........

my brother is cold-blooded, I know when you got married, your wife may be is more important than your mother, but you should not treat your mum so bad especially she is so old that she won't be with him for many more years, why still to treat her so bad?? I wish him and this sister in law to be sent to hell .

its nice that you sent your mother so many presents

angelina is an unique person

see you

Last edited by Miranda : May 22nd, 2013 at 11:20 AM.
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #251
country flag Miranda

hello Oizo

Roger helped rafa out by making those horrible unforced errors, but i am not sure if rafa can beat Nole in Paris to be honest. He is too greedy and has been playing too much while Nole is well-rested

yes, you should drive to Switzerland and stalk Roger

take care

Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #252
galadriel

Hi Oizo

The weather is a nightmare IT's soooooo cold outside

Augsburg It was a true thriller but Augsburg deserved it Das war ganz schön dramatisch

The "Germanico" fever is going around Are you infected ?

Did you watched the "ESC" ? Romania was not bad The singer have an unique voice Cascada kam ja nicht gut an Ungarn war auch gut und natürlich Holland

See you
Old May 23rd, 2013, 06:23 PM   #253
galadriel

Hello Miranda

I'm okay again I was only "sick" for one day

Your boss is the boss Her husband have to work for her and this probably makes him angry

Maybe "21 days" are better than "5 days " ? You know everyone is different.Give the new plan a chance .I'm not an expert but maybe your doctor is right and the belly pains are normal ? Don't think on this radical solution ....

Your brother and his wife are really cold people But your mama don't need them.She have you

Angie is beautiful outside and inside

See you
Old May 24th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #254
country flag Miranda

hello gala

its good to learn that you are ok now

I have another problem: you are not supposed to have period when you are eating these hormonne medicines, and you know my problem is that my period keeps coming back. But then yesterday, I have slight bleeding . It seems that even this medicine cannot cure me??!! What should I do??!! I really have enough: irregular period, high blood pressure and anxiety (actually i think the high blood pressure and anxiey are caused by my irregular period coz i worried about this too much ever since i got that fibroid a few years ago). i don't want to live, its too difficult to live in this cruel world

well, my brother has never performed his duties as a son or a brother. I know may be my bad sister in law said a lot of bad things about us. But then he is not a foolish person, he can see with his own eyes that we do not treat them bad. Even his kids are now 16 & 18, i still give them monies on birthdays and Christmas and made birthday parties for them, while these two heartless persons are never gracious enough to at least buy me one birthday present .

ever since last October, the last time when my brother hand-delivered the small allowance to my mum, he has not visited or even give my mum a call. Have you seen another more cold-blooded person? Even an animal has better heart than him. I am an evil person, I want them to be sent to hell after they died!

the weather in Germany is very cold? We are very hot but always raining

p.s. i got an e mail from this site telling me that someone was trying to log in my accoutn without success, i wonder whether how I got such a stalker?

see you

Last edited by Miranda : May 24th, 2013 at 03:06 AM.
Old May 26th, 2013, 11:45 AM   #255
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Quote:
hello Oizo

Roger helped rafa out by making those horrible unforced errors, but i am not sure if rafa can beat Nole in Paris to be honest. He is too greedy and has been playing too much while Nole is well-rested

yes, you should drive to Switzerland and stalk Roger

take care
Hello Mimi,

Rafa played too well for Roger and yes, he made a lot of UE

Hope Rafa can play as well as in Rome

Yes, only that Roger isn't in Switzerland at this time

Did you go to see the huge duck?

Have a nice week :smoch: