The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 143 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #2131
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

^ Thank you LoveMasha2008

Maria takes the court to face Garbine Muguruza in Rome, May 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/ESPNTennis/statu...538560/photo/1
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2132
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Cool Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaFan. View Post
^ Thank you LoveMasha2008

Maria takes the court to face Garbine Muguruza in Rome, May 15, 2013

https://twitter.com/ESPNTennis/statu...538560/photo/1
the war face
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #2133
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova 51s
What a beautiful city #rome

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #2134
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
ModelPova
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #2135
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was nice being a tourist in Rome for the afternoon. I should do this more often!

Love the outfit, it is just the right amount of hipster without going over the top.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM   #2136
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Vs Garbine Muguruza, Rome Masters, May 15, 2013.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #2137
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

That's all for now folks.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #2138
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Hipsterpova slaying
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 06:40 AM   #2139
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Even Academy-nominated actress try to emulate the Queen.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #2140
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

Love the outfit, it is just the right amount of hipster without going over the top.
Yas! I was wondering what the bottom of that outfit looked like..... spot on Hipster

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #2141
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I really liked the top part of the outfit. I really dont like the shoe choice. I think it would have looked much nicer with some pretty ballerinas.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #2142
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

http://www.ubitennis.com/sport/tenni...racconto.shtml
Old May 16th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #2143
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

I don't like this look on her.
The non matching cloth, the Chucks that don't match with that type of blazer and the shorts that is so random

She looks good in that pic, though

Last edited by WowWow : May 16th, 2013 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Autocorrect
WowWow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #2144
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
I really liked the top part of the outfit. I really dont like the shoe choice. I think it would have looked much nicer with some pretty ballerinas.
No no no no no

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #2145
country flag ahoura

ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light ahoura is a glorious beacon of light

No Maria , No Life
ahoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote