Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #1006
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clay Court 2013: Sam on the Road to Roland Garros

Bagel time!!!
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #1007
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

5-0

Serve it out for the bagel Sam!
stromatolite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #1008
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Hold for a bagel Sam..
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #1009
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

I think the last time Sam played a Chinese player in Rome the score line was also 76 60
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1010
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

GSM. Good stuff Sam Tough first set but stormed home like a boss
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1011

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute

7-6 6-0

I loves me a bagel with my afternoon tea
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1012

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute

Yay Sam

(Note to self: Sam does not lose games after I have consumed vodka )

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
GSM. Good stuff Sam Tough first set but stormed home like a boss
Yeah, she must have been pretty tight in that first set, because the difference in the second was just so dramatic.
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1014
country flag Huntress55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Yay Sam

HOw do you feel about being drunk till the end of the tournament? And throughout FO
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1015
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

And serves it out like a baws!

I think I can now go back to the tea, only this time I think camomile may be the right choice....with an iced VoVo
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #1016

Quote:
Yay Sam

Well there you go. A life of aimless drifting, liver complaints, broken relationships, etc. Not too high a price to pay is it?
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #1017
country flag Ado.

Quote:
I think the last time Sam played a Chinese player in Rome the score line was also 76 60
Good observation. It was Li Na and Sam reached the final that year...
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #1018

Quote:
HOw do you feel about being drunk till the end of the tournament? And throughout FO
Well, I'm doing a lot of boring work over the next few weeks, so if being drunk helps Sam AND helps me deal with dullness I guess I don't mind killing two birds with one shot glass

Old May 15th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #1019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adomoose View Post
And serves it out like a baws!

I think I can now go back to the tea, only this time I think camomile may be the right choice....with an iced VoVo
Okay, the first time, with the milk arrowroot, I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now I know you're trying to make me homesick. And succeeeding
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #1020
country flag Ado.

Quote:
Well they say more than 21 days is a habit so you can stop before the addiction sets in.