Wild Cards predictions - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #31
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of
Re: Wild Cards predictions

Bold prediction : MDWC for Myrtille Georges or Alizé Lim
Pavlovic and Coin have no business in MD right now
Btw, MD and QWCs should be announced tomorrow or on thursday at the latest
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 10:21 PM   #32
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

i think they will be announced thursday or friday =P lets see

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #33
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Barty's MDWC confirmed by TA.

VICTORIA AZARENKA
IVANOVIC, KONJUH, VEKIC, WOZNIACKI

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #34
country flag StephenUK

StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute StephenUK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Barty's MDWC confirmed by TA.
So her second senior career WTA/ITF match on European clay will be her second main draw wild card for Roland Garros.

Surely the most undeserving recipient of a wild card in the history of the French Open. Atrocious, whoever decided this deserves to be shoved on a tumbril and guillotined in the Place de la Concorde.
StephenUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #35
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenUK View Post
So her second senior career WTA/ITF match on European clay will be her second main draw wild card for Roland Garros.

Surely the most undeserving recipient of a wild card in the history of the French Open. Atrocious, whoever decided this deserves to be shoved on a tumbril and guillotined in the Place de la Concorde.
Let's hope she doesn't draw Peer or Rezai and take the easiest 100 points she will ever get.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #36
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Surely the most undeserving recipient of a wild card in the history of the French Open.
You probably did not watch Bartoli 1st round match in 2006 against WC Aurelie Vedy
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #37
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
You probably did not watch Bartoli 1st round match in 2006 against WC Aurelie Vedy
Or you forgot Olivia Sanchez in 2011 vs Polona Hercog just before her final retirement in Wimbledon.

Anyways, Myrtille Georges deserves more MDWC than some top 100-200 french players. At least, she gives everything she has on the court (match yesterday vs Panova in Saint Gaudens was really good after a win vs Dushevina in Cagnes sur mer).
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #38
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
I watched that match too it was so fast I thought who is that lefty who can barely do anything on court

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #39
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

i hope alize lim is given a qwc instead of a mdwc

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:44 PM   #40
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Ashleigh Barty (AUS), Claire Feuerstein (FRA), Stéphanie Foretz-Gacon (FRA), Caroline Garcia (FRA), Irena Pavlovic (FRA), Virginie Razzano (FRA), Aravane Rezaï (FRA) and Shelby Rogers (USA) meanwhile have been invited to go straight into the first round of the women's singles.

France's Manon Arcangioli, Séverine Beltrame, Estelle Cascino, Océane Dodin, Myrtille Georges, Amandine Hesse, Alizé Lim and Irina Ramialison were all given wild cards for the women's qualifiers.

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/ne...631934208.html
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #41
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Arcangioli and Cascino, WTF ?? Totally underserved
Guisard and Sibille snubbed again
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #42
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Virginie, Aravane and Stéphanie

Who the heck is Arcangioli?

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #43
country flag ViceUltramontain
La nuit je mens

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Quite good choices. Would have wanted Constance Sibille and Clothilde De Bernardi with QDWC though
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #44
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But who else could they have given it to, though? Dellacqua recently lost in the second-round of a $25,000 clay-court ITF, Rodionova's been out of form after a promising start to the year, Gajdosova has mono, Adamczak's been avoiding clay like the plague again and Rogowska's just At least Barty's been consistently winning matches which is more than can be said for the rest of that lot.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #45
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zin View Post
Arcangioli and Cascino, WTF ?? Totally underserved
Guisard and Sibille snubbed again
Sibille did nothing on clay and Guisard only plays from time to time. Hope this is the last chance for Hesse. I like her, but WR 400 when 20 yrs old is very weak. Cascino is a good hope and Arcangioli is a fighter.

Disappointed for Larrière, de Bernardi and Brouleau.

Wait for the draw now.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote