The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 142 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2013, 02:50 PM   #2116
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Roma, definitely going here next year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #2117
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria speaks to the media during a press conference prior to her second round match during day three
of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia 2013 at the Foro Italico Tennis Centre on May 14, 2013 in Rome.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #2118
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, looking so effortlessly beautiful at that press conference.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #2119
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roddo1234 View Post
[center]Maria speaks to the media during a press conference prior to her second round match during day three
of the Internazionali BNL d'Italia 2013 at the Foro Italico Tennis Centre on May 14, 2013 in Rome.
LIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #2120
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Cute Maria. As usual, nobody does it better.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2121
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:08 PM   #2122
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of

Old May 14th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #2123
country flag Qetusi

Old May 14th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #2124
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

Give me those press conference photos all day, everyday, any evening, did I say everyday again, over the too much photoshop pics!

thx!
FOM
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:11 PM   #2125
country flag Qetusi

Old May 15th, 2013, 04:56 AM   #2126
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post

Media-Star Maria (Wow, I love those shoulders......)
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:15 AM   #2127
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofmaria View Post
Give me those press conference photos all day, everyday, any evening, did I say everyday again, over the too much photoshop pics!

thx!
FOM
totally agree
Old May 15th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #2128
country flag Mashafrvfan

Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice Mashafrvfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post

This is a job I'd like to do.
Mashafrvfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #2129
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

2013 Rome Pre-Tournament Press Conference:

http://www.ilmessaggero.it/foto/inte...4-279515.shtml
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #2130
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

HQ:

Last edited by LoveMasha2008 : May 15th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.
LoveMasha2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote