** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 44 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #646
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Maria witty and humourous as ever.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #647
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post

I am dead this woman is perfect.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #648
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

So nice interview, she is talking about her camera signing and that Serena shadow

MADRID, SPAIN

M. SHARAPOVA/K. Kanepi
6‑2, 6‑4

THE MODERATOR: Questions, please.

Q. Well‑played today.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Thank you.

Q. Another solid performance. The scoreline suggested it was a fairly straightforward match. How do you feel you played today?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I was just happy to get past the quarterfinals. Feel like I've been stuck in this tournament.
So it's nice to be in that stage. I felt like I was facing a really good clay‑court player today. A lot of her success has come on clay.
Faced her at the French Open where she had really good wins last year, so I know that she's capable. She's playing really well.
So I was just really determined. I'm happy that I was able to win with that type of scoreline.

Q. You are moving much better, let's say, every day in clay? What's your opinion of the court? They are slippery like last year or better or how does it suit your game?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Definitely not as slippery as last year. I think it's more slippery than other clay courts, yes.

Q. The writing on the camera, I wonder what that was about?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I don't know. You tell me. (Laughter.)

Q. Serious things about tennis: Do you think it's a good idea because Madrid has a little altitude to go after to Rome where you have also won? So is it better for the schedule on the way to Paris to play before in Madrid and then Rome?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah. I think every tournament on the clay is different. I think it's really good adjusting to the circumstances. A week ago I was playing on indoor clay, and this week I'm in a bit of altitude and outdoors.
So every week is a new stadium, a new environment. The court plays differently. Even balls play differently. It's really good adjusting.
Once you get to the French Open, you give yourself a little bit more time of preparation time to get ready. You know, to have a good few days, maybe a week in Paris, before I play there.

Q. Serious question: I'm sure you're sick of answering questions about how you're good on clay, but when you were younger...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I never thought that day would come. (Laughter.) Where's my trophy?

Q. When you were younger you came on the tour and played well on grass and were really good on grass and not as good on clay. Now it's kind of switched around: You're great on clay and your grass results haven't been as great recently, aside from reaching the silver medal?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Aside from the final a couple years ago and the silver medal last year. No biggie. For some people that's a pretty good achievement.
Obviously it's funny when people talk to me it's like, ah, that's not really a great result. I'm like, I don't know. Thinking about that on surgery table, I'll take that any time of the day.
You have to be pretty realistic and fortunate. And yes, I lost in the fourth round, and two weeks later I came back at Wimbledon and got to the finals. So that was a great, great week for me.
Yeah, I definitely have improved my game on clay and improved myself physically. I also think the grass has changed over the years tremendously. The clay has pretty much stayed the same.
But it's not like I woke up one day and said, Yeah, I'm just going to get better and tomorrow I'm going to be better on clay. Instead it took many years and many matches and many practices.
And mentally as well just to get myself prepared for long matches and battles and get through them.

Q. Going way back, can you remember when you first stepped on a clay court?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, it was in the juniors. I actually played quite a bit of juniors in Europe, along the Czech Republic and Germany. Most of my training was on hard court. A lot of the ITF juniors ended up being on clay.
So I did win a few titles. (Laughter.)

Q. About the 40‑year anniversary this year of the WTA, and a lot of other anniversaries as well. Battle of the Sexes, for example, with Billie Jean King. When you think back to that time, can you imagine how hard that must have been for those ladies that set up the WTA?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Absolutely. I think one thing that's interesting about playing today is that you have to realistically think about the generation that's going to be playing after you.
I think that was one of the best gifts that Billie Jean King has taught so many players, including myself, was that what you do today will eventually affect the players that you don't even know today in the years to come.
That's a very unselfish way to think of it and the very appropriate way to think about what you do and the moves you make on and off the court. Your professionalism, hard work, meetings that you put in that are not exactly convenient. Day before a tournament you're asked to meet with the Grand Slams about prize money, about development of the slams, the future.
It's one of the things that you look back on what they did and their motivation and their work, and it helped us today. I think it gives us a pretty good reason to look at it unselfishly for the future. I hope all of us are able to do that for the girls that are young right now.

Q. At back of that, Maria, what did you think when you saw that Wimbledon were offering almost 40 million pounds in prize money this year?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Pretty remarkable, really. I remember sitting‑‑ we had like a five‑hour meeting the day before the first round of Istanbul last year, the Championships. I don't think one player in that meeting was really happy about the timing.
I will say that every tournament director and a couple of their staff made their way. Craig Tiley flew all the way from Australia just for that meeting. We sat there and they presented kind of their future prize money ideas.
Wimbledon, as we all know, is one big secret, so their meeting was the shortest one because they're not really able to give us a lot of information.
But everyone made a huge effort. That was really nice to see. But I would say that if it was not for Craig Tiley and his ‑‑ he happens to be in that first spot of the year, which is not an easy one. When he stepped up, I think that showed the rest that they needed to.

Q. On a completely separate subject that has been mentioned today‑‑ I never thought I would ask this kind of question.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Why start today?

Q. I sent a tweet yesterday saying I thought signing of the cameras have become one of the most boring things in tennis. You've taken it to a new level in the last couple days.

Q. Do you think about what you're going to write the day before or the day off? Is it very spontaneous?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: It has been quite spontaneous actually. Some are so spontaneous I don't even know why I'm writing it. (Laughter.)
I think I wrote in Palm Springs, Who knows? I wasn't sure why I wrote that. But some other ones have a few meanings, yeah.
Yeah, it's fun. I could do the old signature, but for some reason doing something fun and interesting gets people talking about it. Hey, that's why you asked the question.
Don't call me a trendsetter now. (Laughter.)

Q. Last one on the beginning of the WTA. Billie Jean King told us that day when they met in the hotel to form the WTA, she sent Betty Stover, who was 6'4", to stand by the door and not let anybody out until they formed it. Who would you put on the door now to stop everyone going out? Who would be security?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Just from the WTA? I think Serena would do a pretty good job of that. We all know that. Yeah, she would be a good candidate for it.

FastScripts Transcript by ASAP Sports

http://www.asapsport...ew.php?id=88932
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:43 PM   #649
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria would hire Serena for security
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #650
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Now she has all of Bulgaria riding her crotch. I want to date Novak, so all of Serbia will be in love with me (those people are pretty).
Old May 11th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #651
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Maria would hire Serena for security
DEAD on that

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 07:46 PM   #652
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

OMG maria i love ya hhahaha

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #653
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I can't at her choosing Serena for security It's true though that she'd be the best choice since all the girls are so afraid of her so they wouldn't dare leaving
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #654
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I can't at her choosing Serena for security It's true though that she'd be the best choice since all the girls are so afraid of her so they wouldn't dare leaving
SexyPova afraid of Serena??
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #655
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Meanwhile, the Rome Draw is out. Maria has a bye in R1 and has got Stephens, Kirilenko and Errani in her Quarter. In the same Half there's Azarenka, Kvitova, Stosur, Ivanovic.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #656
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
I also think the grass has changed over the years tremendously
For sure It's slower and slower
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#29 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#81.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #657
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

M. SHARAPOVA/A. Ivanovic
6‑4, 6‑3

Q. Even though you played great, it was more easy for you than in Stuttgart? It's covered court or open air? What do you think?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think in my previous match against her a couple weeks ago I had a bit of a letdown in the second set.
After losing that break today, you know, I remembered that moment from the match before and I didn't want to let it happen Rafa.
So I thought I played a really good game to get myself back in that second set. I played a good return game.
Yeah, overall I'm pretty happy with the way I played.

Q. It's your 500th win today. Do you feel like a veteran? I'd like not think about it too much. Makes you feel a little bit old.
But that number is pretty significant so I'm pretty proud of that. No, doesn't make me feel like a veteran.

Q. So next round will be against Serena, so tough you have tough match. Do you think you have a chance?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I thought I played really well at a good level for her in in Miami for the first set and a half. That's not enough.
Obviously the goal is to keep that level for the whole match and to open up my opportunities, to take my opportunities. This is her third or fourth final in a row, so she's been playing really well.
Yeah, of course it's always tough against her. I haven't had a win against her in a long time. But the great thing is that I'm setting myself up in a position where I can try to change that around.
Getting to the final is a great achievement here. Haven't been at this stage yet, so, yeah, I obviously look forward to it.

Q. Congratulations, Maria.

Q. You think you have more chances against Serena on clay court than on hard court?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, it's been a while I think since we played on a clay court. But I think every match is just different. It's a different tournament and a different environment.
I would like to take away the good things from that previous match and try to incorporate that into tomorrow's match.

Q. You played one of the best matches that many people have ever seen in Madrid against Justine Henin. That was a covered court. It's a new story, or Madrid brings you good thoughts, let's say?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I mean, before this clay tournament I had really good results in Madrid, so it's nice to be back in that final stage in this city.
That match that you mentioned was one of the toughest in my career. I think both of us played extremely well. One us had to lose, and on that day it was me.
Yeah, it's great to be in that stage to give yourself an opportunity to win another title.

Q. Congratulations.

Q. Good luck tomorrow. I'm from a Bulgaria, I would like to speak with you about something more private. Congratulations for your relationship with Grigor Dimitrov. Really, they catch you with pictures.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: We're official. (Smiling.)

Q. If you would like to speak with us about this, do you help each other with advices? How is your relationship? And have we got the chance to see you as a couple on the court on the next tournament in Grand Slam? Would be most beautiful and most successful couple. Just joy for everyone.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Unfortunately my answer is going to be a lot shorter than your question. (Laughter.)
I think everyone knows that I don't really discuss my personal life. We've been seeing each other for a while. You know, it's just news to us that someone took a picture of us now after this time.

Q. They published the pictures yesterday.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I know. Oh, I know, don't you worry. I know what's going on.
Yeah, so I don't really discuss it. It's nice to have something in life that you're able to have for yourself and on your own, because so much of your lives are in the public eye.
So this is just a part of your personal life away from the court. It's just something that I‑‑ both of us just want to cherish on our own.

Q. Will you play together as a couple?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Last time I played mixed doubles was about like I would say ten years ago. Didn't go too well. Decided that's just not my thing.
Yeah.

Q. I know we were talking yesterday about prize money and the WTA and all that sort of thing. Can I ask you specifically about Billie Jean King and what you think about her as lady and a pioneer?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I remember Billie Jean King from a very young age. I think the first time I met her was at a junior tournament in Roehampton before Wimbledon.
Not quite sure how old I was, but both of my parents were with me then. I think I was just getting ready for my match warming up and she just happened to be waking by and she stopped to talk to my parents and me.
It was really quite nice for a legend like her to take the time to come up to someone like me who was probably, I don't know, 13 years old, and, yeah, just talk about the future, talk about the present.
I don't really remember what she said, but I just remember being in awe of the fact that she took the time to come up to us.
That was my first initial memory of her. I think what she's brought us in this sport, her drive, her beliefs, you know, her work ethic, of course on the court, but everything that she's done away from the courts is such a great example for so many of us.
You know, no matter time it is in my life, I always get different texts here and there from her. Whether I win or lose a match; whether I'm going through something tough in my life, you always feel her presence, which I really appreciate.
Old May 14th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #658
country flag PimpMePova

S. WILLIAMS/M. Sharapova
6‑1, 6‑4

Q. Congratulations for your whole week.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Thanks.

Q. How would you evaluate your whole performance during the week compared to today?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, obviously tough losing in the final. But overall, I think my preparation so far has been decent winning a title in Stuttgart and getting to the final for the first time in this tournament.
I've played quite a bit of the matches already, so I'm really happy with that. One more tune up to go before Roland Garros.
Yeah, everything seems to be going well.

Q. I was wondering, since you have had so many setbacks, I mean with your body and injuries and so on...
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Uh‑huh.

Q. Which are those values that you get from your childhood that drive you to continue despite so many setbacks?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, I value a lot of things that I get to do in my life and that I have in my life, from the very small, silly, stupid things to some bigger things in life that maybe people, when they have it for a really long time, they stop appreciating it.
I'm very grateful for what I'm able to do and play this sport. As tough as some days are, there is nothing better than going out on the court and competing in front of thousands of people. I really, really love to do it. That's why I continue to do it despite having achieved many things in my career.
I do other things in my life business‑wise, fashion‑wise, but there is nothing that gives me greater pleasure than being a tennis player and achieving my goals.
In my childhood I was taught to appreciate the small things in life, and I think that's carried until this day.

Q. Talking about the match with Serena, since 2004 you couldn't beat her in. The second set it was there. Do you still have faith you can beat her in Paris, Rome?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, I started the match really slow today. Against an opponent like her you just can't give her that because she plays extremely well when she's confident.
Yes, I had that break in the second set. Wasn't able to go with it and hold it. But, yeah, starting the match off like that is not going to get me anywhere, so that's something that I wish I could have changed today.

Q. You started the match very nervous, at least it was my impression. You made many double faults. Can the fact that you could have got to the No. 1 ranking beating Serena have played a role?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I think if it was the first time in my career having that opportunity to be No. 1 in the world I think that would have been a factor.
But I just think a lot of things were slow. I wasn't reacting well, I wasn't moving well. Yeah, obviously not only the double faults that I made, I also didn't have a lot of great first serves in.
You know, she was really stepping up. Placement wasn't there at all. So, yeah, there were a lot of things that I could have changed from the beginning.

Q. Commiserations. Obviously with your record against Serena, how do you prepare mentally going forward so when you meet her again, which is more than likely, that you continue to have the belief that you can eventually beat her?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Obviously there is no doubt she's a strong, confident player. She's achieved so much in her career, and is by far one the most experienced on the tennis court right now. No doubt about that.
At the end of the day, I'm setting myself up opportunities to go out on the court and face her and play against her. Obviously I wouldn't be happy if I wouldn't set up those opportunities, because I do want to go on the court and I do want to face someone that's No. 1 in the world and is playing tennis the way she does.
So I am happy about the fact of getting late into tournaments, winning tournaments, getting to the finals. If that means having to face Serena in the final, that's a pretty great challenge out there. I take it, because I'm a very big competitor.

Q. Why did you start slow? Were you nervous? Anything else? Because even when you won the fifth game, you won it with three double faults in that game. It struck me as a case of nerves. Maybe not.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I mean, every situation is different. I didn't feel particularly nervous about this match, to be honest.
I've been in many finals before. I don't know how many. I've played a lot of matches against Serena as well.
So, you know, this was the Madrid final. We're not talking about the finals of Wimbledon where it's my first final going into it.
I mean, it was a combination, like I said, giving her opportunities, giving her looks on the serve, second serve. With a player like that you just can't really do it.

Q. Apart from tennis, we heard that the factory of Sugarpova Sweets is in Murcia, so you're also helping Spanish economy.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: (Laughter.) I guess not so much. Yeah, the factory is based in Murcia, and I've been there a couple of times already. Yeah, it's a nice big factory in the middle of nowhere actually. (Laughter.)
I was quite surprised that it's located there. Yeah, it is in Spain, funny enough.

Q. Congratulations. You did very pleasant match. I would like to speak with you about the serve. According to statistic, Serena has 78% of first serve; you have 63%. Do you think that women's tennis is becoming more powerful with serve like men's tennis? Like good serve will be decided for the match? Women's tennis change so much already.
MARIA SHARAPOVA: I'm not really one to look at statistics too much. I do think that percentage of first serves is quite important. I think it's one of the most important statistics in the tennis match just because you are not giving your opponent too many looks at second serves.
But yet if you have a first serve that's not very powerful and not very aggressive and you have a higher percentage of first serve, that also doesn't mean much. Obviously if you're serving quite big and you're ready to go for bigger serves, you're ready for your percentage to drop a little bit. That's absolutely normal.
But as far as overall in the game, yeah, I do think that it's much more powerful and bigger.

Q. That was Serena's 50th singles title of her career today. You've been on the tour a long time as well. Is she the best player you've played against, would you say, or were there others that were perhaps better?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Yeah, she's certainly the strongest; physically the most powerful; the biggest hitter; I think one of the best servers for sure.
As far as placement as well and the power that she has behind her shots, yeah.
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #659
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post

Q. Commiserations. Obviously with your record against Serena, how do you prepare mentally going forward so when you meet her again, which is more than likely, that you continue to have the belief that you can eventually beat her?
MARIA SHARAPOVA: Obviously there is no doubt she's a strong, confident player. She's achieved so much in her career, and is by far one the most experienced on the tennis court right now. No doubt about that.
At the end of the day, I'm setting myself up opportunities to go out on the court and face her and play against her. Obviously I wouldn't be happy if I wouldn't set up those opportunities, because I do want to go on the court and I do want to face someone that's No. 1 in the world and is playing tennis the way she does.
So I am happy about the fact of getting late into tournaments, winning tournaments, getting to the finals. If that means having to face Serena in the final, that's a pretty great challenge out there. I take it, because I'm a very big competitor.
Love this answer, and this is why we all come back after such horrible losses, isn't it? It's because we know that she desperately wants to improve, that she doesn't back down when her back is against the wall, doesn't tank matches just to avoid having to play her. I'll still believe in her as long as she still believes in herself
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #660
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
Love this answer, and this is why we all come back after such horrible losses, isn't it? It's because we know that she desperately wants to improve, that she doesn't back down when her back is against the wall, doesn't tank matches just to avoid having to play her. I'll still believe in her as long as she still believes in herself

We all love Maria for this, and it's one of the intangible things about her that idiots in GM never seem to understand. Maria doesn't lose sleep over playing Serena. She has accomplished so much and made more money than she could ever spend. But she still goes out there and plays a full schedule of the top tournaments because she loves to compete, she loves to play the best, (and she's not afraid to play the best),and she loves to win.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote