Does Maria need to Fire Thomas Hogstedt - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Thomas Hogstedt should be fired

Yes 4 7.02%
No 45 78.95%
Wait till RG 2013 is over 8 14.04%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 13th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #31
country flag C_Dub

C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all C_Dub is a name known to all
Re: Does Maria need to Fire Thomas Hogstedt

I don't think she needs to fire him. He knows it is a mind thing - he has said she serves ace's for fun in practice.

But she does have a mental problem.

Solution - she needs to employ Yoda.
C_Dub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #32
country flag Tennispower

Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Dub View Post
I don't think she needs to fire him. He knows it is a mind thing - he has said she serves ace's for fun in practice.

But she does have a mental problem.

Solution - she needs to employ Yoda.
No she needs to see Karate Kid Remake
Tennispower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #33
country flag WTAtennisfan15

WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future WTAtennisfan15 has a brilliant future

No. It's not Thomas' fault Maria plays like shit against Serena. Ree is in her head.
WTAtennisfan15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:35 AM   #34
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTAtennisfan15 View Post
No. It's not Thomas' fault Maria plays like shit against Serena. Ree is in her head.
Yep, Maria is really frustrated against Serena. Usually she finds the key against players after 2 or 3 meetings. The longer streak I remember was Clijsters with her 4 wins over her and Henin in 2005-2006 but Serena's streak is just unbelievable.
Maria really feels like no matter what she does, she is doomed.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #35
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion the only thing Hogstedt can do is employ a male player who can play like Serena (obviously you can't find a female) and well, LOOK like Serena. Then have Maria play him over and over, hundreds of times if necessary, until she can play fearlessly.

But Serena is one of the best players in the history of tennis. Losing to her when she plays like does is certainly no shame. Maria is still a great tennis player.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #36
country flag Tennispower

Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice Tennispower is just really nice

Btw can somebody tell me Why Na Li get rid of Thomas?
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #37
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was Tommy getting rid of Na
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #38
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Why does this thread even exist?
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #39
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsrule1988 View Post
Why does this thread even exist?
Because she lost a match and certain people need someone to blame.
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #40
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennispower View Post
Btw can somebody tell me Why Na Li get rid of Thomas?
Maria stole him form Li Na. Maria made an offer, Thomas accepted. I think.. Not sure.
Old May 13th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #41
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Didn't Li Na say in an interview he even ended his partnership with her through a phone call or something, didn't even discuss it with her. Awkward
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #42
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Didn't Li Na say in an interview he even ended his partnership with her through a phone call or something, didn't even discuss it with her. Awkward
by e-mail, not by phone
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #43
country flag Tennispower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
Any way she got Carlos Rodriguez, good for her
Old Jul 12th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #44
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

I think some of you are happy now.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #45
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria agreed apparently with the OP .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote