Early entries and News - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 13th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #46
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Early entries and News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
Who is get a wild card?
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=17

Petkovic and Robson. Only TOP 20 WC remaining.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #47
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=17

Petkovic and Robson. Only TOP 20 WC remaining.
Thanks. What? Why Robson? Hope nobody will want to get wild card from top 20 and some Frenches get wild card Hope it are Garcia and Rezai
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #48
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
Thanks. What? Why Robson? Hope nobody will want to get wild card from top 20 and some Frenches get wild card Hope it are Garcia and Rezai
Top 20 WC are only for top 20 players.
So, if WC's are confirmed for Petkovic and Robson, Garcia and Rezai could only get Q WC (4) or doubles WC (2) if needed. I know it's tough, but that's the rule.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #49
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Rezai is playing Brussels anyway.

But Petkovic playing here instead Roland Garros qualies?
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #50
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Rezai is playing Brussels anyway.

But Petkovic playing here instead Roland Garros qualies?
Apparently Petkovic asked for a French Open main draw WC. So if she doesn't get it maybe she won't play Strassbourg.
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #51
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Apparently Petkovic asked for a French Open main draw WC. So if she doesn't get it maybe she won't play Strassbourg.
Even Petkovic deserves more a WC than current french mug players, i don't see fft to award a WC to her.

If Petkovic must play RG qualies, Garcia will probably get one of the two.
Old May 13th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #52
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Even Petkovic deserves more a WC than current french mug players, i don't see fft to award a WC to her.

If Petkovic must play RG qualies, Garcia will probably get one of the two.
I don't see it either but she asked...
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #53
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

According to the director of the tournament, Petkovic got a WC. Nothing for Robson though
http://www.20minutes.fr/strasbourg/1...legient-bleues
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #54
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zin View Post
According to the director of the tournament, Petkovic got a WC. Nothing for Robson though
http://www.20minutes.fr/strasbourg/1...legient-bleues
Petkovic will probably refuse WC as she has to play FO qualies.
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #55
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Strasbourg got into Kimiko's schedule.... maybe she's talking about doubles since no name in the entry list.

She was supposed to play 100k at CEZ but WD due to back injury so I guess she needs cray warm up for FO. playing doubles is better than nothing and low risk for getting injured right before GS.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #56
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Q changes

Foretz-Gaçon OUT
Domachowska IN

Ivakhnenko OUT
Perrin IN
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #57
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Marta

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #58
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Hope Garcia will get wild card
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #59
country flag Trigo

Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all Trigo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
And what is F or A or S next to their name?
Oh mighty Spiceboy!
Could you please answer this with all your knowledge?
Trigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #60
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Venus Williams has apparently accepted a wildcard for Strasbourg according to her wikipedia page.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote