Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 303 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #4531
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
the way George died omg PEAK Grey's Anatomy

Izzie got really annoying with her inability to get over that Denny, her hallucinations and all her cancer drama. I was glad to see her go tbh

whatever it is, i just want Shonda to leave Meredith and that baby alone. no delivery mess, no problems for the baby
But when she was around the show was funnier I think . She and Karev were very entertaining together. And yeah George's death scene almost gave me a heart attack.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #4532
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

I guess none of u is a doctor because trust me if u are one u really consider GA annoying and disturbing
Rerun is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #4533
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Mods

I'm sorry for ever doubting you
Old May 12th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #4534
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Mods

I'm sorry for ever doubting you
Why? I haven't opened a single Maria related thread in GM so I don't know what's going on. Anybody banned?

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #4535
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I think it's not just the inconvenience of him travelling though but also Maria wanting to be more independent and not relying on her dad because many times we see pictures with him during tournaments (like in Miami) but he doesn't come to her matches. I actually like that( although Yuri is hilarious in her box ) because she is not a 17 year old girl anymore it's good to be independent.
I dunno what her age has anything to do with it? - I'm not saying that he needs to be her coach or some father figure - but he and Masha have build up this together in a way - He's a big part of her success and he is interested in tennis in general - If not sitting in her box - why not as a common spectator? - Surely it would be nice for Masha just to know that he's out there somewhere in the public - cheering her and supporting her no matter how old she is -
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #4536
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Sarin stans doing the most. Have they not realized yet at this stage we're over it?

I hope it continues like this for the next two weeks, and then I hope the first week of RG delivers the LIFE it has been for the past decade now.
I will never understand how anyone can be so obnoxious even in the victory.

Now that I think about it it's like Serena vs Maria, she doesn't just wanna win she wants to destroy Maria just like they're doing their very best to crush us.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #4537
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
dafuq is that??

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #4538
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
Why? I haven't opened a single Maria related thread in GM so I don't know what's going on. Anybody banned?

I haven't read anything in GM either. Is it more lower than dirt than usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
I dunno what her age has anything to do with it? - I'm not saying that he needs to be her coach or some father figure - but he and Masha have build up this together in a way - He's a big part of her success and he is interested in tennis in general - If not sitting in her box - why not as a common spectator? - Surely it would be nice for Masha just to know that he's out there somewhere in the public - cheering her and supporting her no matter how old she is -

I totally agree. I don't think that Yuri's presence at a match would necessarily help Maria win but after being so close for so many years I find it unusual that he NEVER comes to any of her matches. It's not as if Maria's mother has started to help out in this regard. And Yuri doesn't seem to have any kind of a visible relationship with Maria. I think especially being an only child, she would really enjoy having a closer family - look at the way she talks about her grandma in Russia.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #4539
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
dafuq is that??
how you look/feel like after watchinig Grey's Dramatomy
Silas is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #4540
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i always wondered why her mother is not watching her matches in box, at least finals, it seems like her mother is with her on the most tournamets, if i were playing slam final mo whole home town would be in my box

well parents and bros for sure, and rest of close family and friends...

once i remenber maria said that her mother is not interestered in tennis at all, but her doughter was no.1 on the world, and has carrer slam but she doesn't watch her live

i wish martha bring her grandma to the stadium once, she always talk about her and food, how well her grandma feed her when she comes to sochi to visit her

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #4541
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
dafuq is that??
thought it was squidward
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #4542
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Oh... it is him (but it's not him???).

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 13th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #4543
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all need to educate yourselves on SpongeBob. He had plastic surgery, and YES it is squidward.
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #4544
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Aallllssssoooo can someone who posted here a few heard back tell me WTF the GGG is

I always see it in the old picture threads and I have NO idea what it means.
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:37 PM   #4545
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

GGG = Girls Gone Gay (for Maria). It was basically a chatthread for girls although guys were also welcome.

And what did mods do that you were so happy on the last page?

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread