Caroline Garcia - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #736
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

OUIIII!

so happy cause she had to wait long before winning her 1st title!Like you said Antoine she held her nerves and that's a HUUUGE step forward!

Congrats to her and hopefully she'll arrive at RG with much confidence

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #737
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Wonderful! I'm happy. Next Strasbourg. Hope she wil get wild card in MD
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #738
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, well done to Caro!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #739
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear. She already has all the shots - only needs to know how to win. This is a big step towards that.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #740
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corswandt View Post
Good to hear. She already has all the shots - only needs to know how to win. This is a big step towards that.
yes for sure. I cant imagine her losing again in finale. I think she learnt some things during this week, she said it on interviews. She said it was tough matchs against experienced players, that she had to find solutions and a way to win, that she was happy she managed to do it.

hopefully she'll keep learning and get the wins in a consitent basis. Next is Strasbourg, hope she has a wild card there.

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
Old May 13th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #741
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Lulz some amateur photographer supplying the tournament's FB page with images has uploaded about 827352375324345359924387 random photos, but not a single one of the singles' final trophy ceremony.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Old May 13th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #742
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Caroline for the title. Hopefully more to come.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #743
country flag Corswandt

Quote:
Lulz some amateur photographer supplying the tournament's FB page with images has uploaded about 827352375324345359924387 random photos, but not a single one of the singles' final trophy ceremony.
Plenty to see now:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/OPEN-...=photos_stream

Eu Jogo Ténis

Old May 15th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #744
country flag améliemomo

Quote:
I said on the tournament FB page what I think about that and thank God they acted to do the right thing. Thank you for the link

And another good news, it's confirmed; Caroline got a MD wildcard in Strasbourg

Old May 15th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #745
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Wonderful outfit
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old May 15th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #746
country flag améliemomo

yes it suits her with her skin colour, she looks good

Old May 16th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #747
country flag TheJoh

Caroline got wild card in Main Draw of Strasbourg Good luck
Old May 18th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #748
country flag TheJoh

(1)Bartoli v Giorgi
Soler-Espinosa v Bouchard
Tatishvili v (wc)Garcia
Erakovic v (5)Niculescu
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #749
country flag améliemomo

Tatishvili won only 2 matchs this season.

Allez Caro!

Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:22 AM   #750
country flag TheJoh

Caro lost to Tatishvili 7/6(4) 5/7 6/4