Graphics 4 You - Closed - Page 182 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #2716
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests (rules in post #1)

Avy please&thanks

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3...ycefo1_500.gif
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2013, 06:41 AM   #2717
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Two small avies please. One of her and the other of her chest only.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...59-513-699.jpg

And a small avie of these.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...54-443-594.jpg
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/phot...41-443-594.jpg

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #2718
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

http://cdn.underwearexpert.com/wp-co...AL-SS13_04.jpg

avi please without the brand's name

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-LkZxhd6FgW...25282%2529.jpg

banner with that or together with it

http://newnownext.mtvnimages.com/201...650&height=413

thx

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #2719
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
Thank you sooooo much. Awesome job!!!
you are welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tensity View Post
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1315058932

How it is now in my avatar except not as blurry and LQ (96x96)
sorry for the delay, guys

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #2720
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fede33 View Post
small avi please:

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:09 PM   #2721
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #2722
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #2723
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much!

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #2724
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian. View Post
I hope I understood well what you wanted for the banner

Old May 17th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #2725
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Thank you so much!
You are welcome
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2726
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Merci!
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #2727
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Hi again ,

Big avies please with white border.

It's my favourite pic. Take your time

http://s13.postimg.org/3r8w5buiv/image.png

Edit: (1 avie with his face and the other one with all the pic please)

Last edited by Jeffery : May 18th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #2728
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of

Thank you so much!!

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #2729
country flag Six Feet Under
Singleniacki

Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute Six Feet Under has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Banners: http://www.wallsonline.net/wallpaper...es-485x728.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...AS1I_uEQn-ylxv

Avis: http://24.media.tumblr.com/93998e12e...s0kuo1_500.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...8Bfu051YU3ot9w

Could I get a bright colouring on all of these?

Thanks heaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valanga View Post
Singleniacki is gonna snatch wigs in 2014.
Six Feet Under is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #2730
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Thx very much

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote