The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 138 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #2056
country flag MariaFan.

MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of MariaFan. has much to be proud of
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

How did Maria sign off today? '10 mil. on facebook. Thank you!' Mutua Madrid Open, May 11, 2013

Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #2057
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #2058
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

I guess, it is more like that she wants to get to the 10 million mark and she is encouraging people.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM   #2059
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
I guess, it is more like that she wants to get to the 10 million mark and she is encouraging people.
I thought she's there already. Haven't checked.
She will be soon anyway.
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #2060
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Still like 40 000 short.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #2061
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

not for long
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #2062
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder how many of those are fake accounts though. there's a lot of dud accounts on twitter for eg
Old May 11th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2063
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #2064
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Vs Ana Ivanovic , Madrid Open, May 11, 2013.

roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #2065
country flag roddo1234

roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute roddo1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Maria Vs Ana Ivanovic , Madrid Open, May 11, 2013, Pt2.

Last edited by roddo1234 : May 12th, 2013 at 01:55 AM.
roddo1234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #2066
country flag warzy02

warzy02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry im a bit late to this, but has anyone else noticed that Maria has a rather large red spot on her leg in this picture? I wonder what happened.
warzy02 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #2067
WowWow
mhmmm

^ Sitting with your legs crossed will do that to you
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:33 AM   #2068
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

omg LOOK at that ass
Silas is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #2069
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
omg LOOK at that ass
I originally thought somebody photoshopped it cause I've never seen it so...pronounced? before

#FakeFan
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #2070
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

Last edited by slvr1969 : May 12th, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
slvr1969 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote