Anastasija Sevastova announces her retirement - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:50 PM   #16
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of
Re: Anastasija Sevastova announces her retirement

will always remember her as the player who played against alize in monterrey when alize muffed so many match points from a set and 5-2 up.
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #17
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad news. Nastja was an extremely talented player and a very nice girl.

I'll take the good memories from supporting her all the way through ITFs to her title in Estoril and R4 appearance in Melbourne. Shame she was so unlucky with injuries and illness...was never able to get anything going the past couple years. Good luck to her in her post-tennis life!
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #18
country flag Joelle

Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all Joelle is a name known to all

Sad news.

Puts the bickering between Maria and Serena fans in perspective, as we see talented young players retire without being able to achieve much of their potentials. Sevastova here, Szavay recently, Safina and others.

I hope she finds happiness in whatever she moves into.
Joelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #19
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #20
country flag helio_c

helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold helio_c is a splendid one to behold

Sad news. Hope she has a great post-tennis life.

Ps: ridiculous photoshop again by the WTA website on that last picture.
Venus Williams
Li Na
Victoria Azarenka
helio_c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #21
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Hew strokes and on-court movement always reminded me of Gaby Sabatini. Gutted to see her leave the Tour like this .
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #22
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

I really liked her playing style, a shame she retires at such a young age...
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - King - Pironkova - Nara - Krajicek and the Dutch Squad - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko - Wozniak
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #23
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

such an interesting player with great use of court geometry, too bad.
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #24
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Nooooo, she was good
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #25
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #26
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Very sad news. Nastja was an extremely talented player and a very nice girl.

I'll take the good memories from supporting her all the way through ITFs to her title in Estoril and R4 appearance in Melbourne. Shame she was so unlucky with injuries and illness...was never able to get anything going the past couple years. Good luck to her in her post-tennis life!
I remember her match against Justine at wimbly too
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #27
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #28
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute

i don't blame her. She was always losing those FQR 3 set marathons. I would've ragequit as well.
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #29
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #30
country flag Valanga
Zoooooooooom

Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute Valanga has a reputation beyond repute

Whaaaaaaat?

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Valanga is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote