Going to the disco... chat thread!!111 - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #2521
country flag il dragone

il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold il dragone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Going to the disco... chat thread!!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I'm surprised by how few followers Maria has on twitter. Maria has only 36,000 followers on twitter despite her top 15 ranking, her looks, and dating an Nhl star.
at the beginning her account was partly handled by her team. then she became more and more active herself.

Last edited by il dragone : May 11th, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 12th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #2522
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

I have doubt why maria don´t play more in 2013 doubles???? :/:/:/
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2523
country flag Achernar

Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future Achernar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4CU View Post
I have doubt why maria don´t play more in 2013 doubles???? :/:/:/
With her improving result in singles, she chose to give up doubles to preserve her knee and energy. From Matt Cronin's Twitter: "Maria Kirilenko told Raymond she wanted to stop dubs to save wear on knees"

https://twitter.com/TennisReporters/...42900417064960

We have to trust her judgment on this matter, even if I do miss her in doubles. She was doing so great, regardless of her partner. I think she reached her best result with Azarenka and Petrova, but my favorite team was Maria and Agnieszka
Achernar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #2524
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

thanks
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #2525
country flag Iblis

Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of

Kiri is 29 points behind Petrova (#11) in the WTA ranking, so close.
She basically has nothing to defend in the FO, it'll be really a huge chance to make a new career high.

Wickmayer | Vesnina | Robson | Giorgi | Pironkova

Sharapova, Petrova, Makarova and all the Russian girls
Iblis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #2526
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Kiri is 29 points behind Petrova (#11) in the WTA ranking, so close.
She basically has nothing to defend in the FO, it'll be really a huge chance to make a new career high.
Don't worry, Kiri doesn't need a stop on rank #11 on her way to the top ten

No, seriously... if she plays a great French Open (maybe QF), could she already enter the top ten then? Depends on Woz, hm?

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 10:40 AM   #2527
country flag Iblis

Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of Iblis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterlein View Post
Don't worry, Kiri doesn't need a stop on rank #11 on her way to the top ten

No, seriously... if she plays a great French Open (maybe QF), could she already enter the top ten then? Depends on Woz, hm?
Yes it depends on Caro... but it's going to be really though, there's still a huge amount of points between them, 600+ (after Strasbourg), nearly impossible, Kiri needs to reach QF and Wozniacki should lose the R1 (if I did the arithmetic right, of course) to get into the top ten.

Old May 21st, 2013, 04:26 PM   #2528
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iblis View Post
Yes it depends on Caro... but it's going to be really though, there's still a huge amount of points between them, 600+ (after Strasbourg), nearly impossible, Kiri needs to reach QF and Wozniacki should lose the R1 (if I did the arithmetic right, of course) to get into the top ten.
I don't think that you're taking into account that Maria is defending a 2nd round at the French Open which is 100 points. If Maria made the quarters at the French Open, she would have 3436 ranking point. If Maria made the 4th round at the French Open, she would have 3216 ranking points.

Caro is defending a 3rd round at the French Open which is 160 points. If Caro lost in the 1st round at the French Open, she would have 3470 ranking points.

Stosur is defending a semifinal at the French Open which is 900 points. If Stosur lost in the quarters at the French Open, she would have 3270 ranking points. If Stosur lost in the 4th round at the French Open, she would have 3050 ranking points.
It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call, home away from home for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5. (Jeffrey Sinclair: Babylon 5: Season 1: Signs and Portents)

Last edited by Protoss : May 21st, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM   #2529
country flag Iblis

I don't know what the hell I was thinking this morning, I thought that Kiri lost the R1 last year in the FO, not R2.
Anyway, you're right, even if I'm pretty sure that Sam has what it takes to do well, maybe it would be better to make the run on her rather than Caroline.

Old May 21st, 2013, 06:40 PM   #2530
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I don't think that you're taking into account that Maria is defending a 2nd round at the French Open which is 100 points. If Maria made the quarters at the French Open, she would have 3436 ranking point. If Maria made the 4th round at the French Open, she would have 3216 ranking points.

Caro is defending a 3rd round at the French Open which is 160 points. If Caro lost in the 1st round at the French Open, she would have 3470 ranking points.

Stosur is defending a semifinal at the French Open which is 900 points. If Stosur lost in the quarters at the French Open, she would have 3270 ranking points. If Stosur lost in the 4th round at the French Open, she would have 3050 ranking points.
thx for informations! I couldn't remember of Sam's semifinal, so she has do defend many points. You never know with her, she can either lose very early or have a deep run.
Anyway, the most important thing is that Kiri's knee allows her to play the best she can, and then let's also see what kind of draw she gets

Old Jun 1st, 2013, 01:08 AM   #2531
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Whehe is Maria's facebook page ?

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2013, 10:44 AM   #2532
country flag Iblis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Whehe is Maria's facebook page ?
She's on Twitter: link.

Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 11:37 PM   #2533
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Thanks ... and she dont have a FB page ?

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me, the Applause, applause, applause | Lady Gaga
Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #2534
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I hate Nadal, I hate him !!!!! He is so dopped...
Old Jun 7th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #2535
country flag peterlein

waaaah I hate him too!!! He is disgusting! I was so mad when he won again today, I really thought Nole could bring it home in the fifth! Now Nadal is gonna win the FO again, neither Tsonga nor Ferrer can stop him..annoying :thumbdown:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App